Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I have solved so many coding problems that it is now becoming a fun hobby and video games don't compare...

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
It is so fucking over. I have been solving these daily over the past year. I have dumped literally 400+ hours by now. And this number only grows and grows. It will never shrink. Every day I am dumping at least an hour, most days 2 hrs. Somedays even 3-4. My maximum was 8 but that only happened a few times. Regardless this shows how over it is for me. Chad wouldn't have time for this bullshit, he'd be fucking pussy and would have some high paying finance/business/law job from daddy's connections. While rice/curries like me grind this fucking trash, to the point where it starts to become an enjoyable cope in some weird accursed retarded way.

Over indeed mang

It is like playing a cursed version of dark souls, u solve em over and over. Suffering and wasting time, especially if Intellectually challenged like me. But in end the small victories give copefuel jfl

And thats, kids, why you do not want to go into computer science! Some random gook will be better than you, it is the rule of world already

And thats, kids, why you do not want to go into computer science! Some random gook will be better than you, it is the rule of world already
yes too many gooks have IQ mogged me. I don't have a choice but to push. Too many years in this bs to leave now. I will call it quits if my efforts don't pay off by next year though, as 2 years and can't do it means never can. I will go and swap into Network engineer or devops or prodops, basically where coding happens but no where near as much and salaries still good with easier interviews.

yes too many gooks have IQ mogged me. I don't have a choice but to push. Too many years in this bs to leave now. I will call it quits if my efforts don't pay off by next year though, as 2 years and can't do it means never can. I will go and swap into Network engineer or devops or prodops, basically where coding happens but no where near as much and salaries still good with easier interviews.
Chinks, go back to your homeland, work field is oversaturated

You’ve dumped over 20 times those hours on posting here
True, had I dumped even 1/4 time posting here on those problems, I would be earning 2x my salary if not more. over.

True, had I dumped even 1/4 time posting here on those problems, I would be earning 2x my salary if not more. over.
Brutal. Such is the tfl life though.

I just see the amount of time I spend here as a cope that keeps me sane enough to even be able to study in the first place

Over for codemonkeycels, I did some coding courses in uni but it was too autistic for me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back