Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have so much anger and hatred in me

Dnrd

Dnrd

Banned
-
I‘m one of those people who never have luck. Whatever bad thing you might think of, it happened to me. Bullying in school, abusive parents at home, poverty in adult life now, racism, sickness…

I never had a day in my life I like to remember, every day was pathetic, from childhood until now, never felt joy or happiness.

Last edited:
Let it out I want to see you on the news

I had some nice things temporarily and they always get taken away I had a nice luck in 2021 and thought my life was gonna get better, I got a new BMW on finance and then 2 years later I have no car now or money anymore, shit sucks man, whenever I get close to good things I always get sent back to square 1 like snakes and ladders match

I had some nice things temporarily and they always get taken away I had a nice luck in 2021 and thought my life was gonna get better, I got a new BMW on finance and then 2 years later I have no car now or money anymore, shit sucks man, whenever I get close to good things I always get sent back to square 1 like snakes and ladders match
How could you afford that? Need ideas to live better. I cannot get even a wageslave job here without connections unless it's something even worse than living on neetbux like cleaning. Got rejected even from part-time van driver job.

How could you afford that? Need ideas to live better. I cannot get even a wageslave job here without connections unless it's something even worse than living on neetbux like cleaning. Got rejected even from part-time van driver job.
I made 5k from crypto and I thought I was gonna make more money and plus this was when finance was cheap on cars just after COVID and I got a nice 18 plate BMW for only 300 a month it was a good deal but I never made the money to pay it all off lol now I have nothing. It's kinda brutal to know how good some people have it that car was the best I ever drove on my life. I really wanted to own it but fuck it I ended up basically renting it for almost 2 years for 300 a month, which is a good deal for that kind of car 335bhp