Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I have smaller wrists than a dog. [BRAND NEW DOGPILL][BRUTAL SUICIDE FUEL]

• Thread starter Deleted member 36910
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36910

Sorry what was the point in living again?
Seriously what the fuck. I have thinner wrists than A FUCKING DOG. What is the point in existing in a world where your bone structure is mogged by a FUCKING DOG. A DOOOOOOOG.

The xenoestrogens blasted me to bits during puberty. I never developed properly. It's fucking insane. Like yeah, sure. The thickest part of the dogs wrist was cherrypicked but it's still thicker than mine. Fuck this world. Fuck everything. FUCK FUCK FUCK.

Brutal same. I saw this husky and it had probably 8-9 inch ankle circumference. While I have 7

Is your hand small or are your wrists insanely fucking large? :what:
Mogs me either way
IMG 20211001 171327
IMG 20211001 171337

IMG 20211001 171345

Last edited:
6.6 inches nearly 6.7 for the dog lol, yes I'm beaten as well. :feelsrope:

You just need to furmaxx.

Foids will not fuck you unless you have at least 7.5 inch wrists

Why almost all subhumans have thin wrists?

it's over.

Do you think so? My father has twice the circumference of my wrists, a thicker neck and is taller than me. I don't get why the fuck I'm an abomination in comparison.
My father and his father have thicker wrists than me
My wrists are the same size as my mother's brother, I think kids inherit a lot from their mother especially since in my case the case of Asian/white parents the Asian genes are doninant

View attachment 501071
@Notorious Inkler it's true. He's a mistake that shouldn't have existed. This whole country is. :feelsbadman:
1 loved internationally, true. Everyone likes @Diocel :lul::lul:
2 oppressed. Me3rifa or you dont exist.
3 poor. tiredPOORcel
4 dumb as a fucking brick and doesnt know shit. True, Algeria is NPC central.
5 incel and emotional loser. :cryfeels:
6 tired daily. TIREDpoorcel
7 always high. Lmao you gotta accept and cope somehow :lul::lul::lul: 500 DA and you through tbh :smonk::redpill:
8 always in debt. I never had money to begin with to be in debt :lul::lul::lul:
9 and somehow we are still alive:what:
10 nik reb lbled hedi

Every country is either evolving or devolving while we stay doing same shit :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Only thing that changes are prices, and boy do they keep going the fuck up :lul::lul::lul::lul:

It's getting hard to cope with this ngl

harga maby :feelshehe:
Zebi mknch 7eta l money besh threg :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Remember when marlboro was 10DA? Gauloises 7.5 and west 5? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Now the prices fucking tripled or some shit :lul::lul::lul::lul:

I remember the pack of Marlboro was like 170, now it's 310

they actually quadrupled, 1L of hamoud used to be 25 now it's a 100
Selecto or the lemon one? Holy shit i dont remember that.
And how much money are you going to be making per month after you finish your stage? (Heda zebi la lgit khdma)

both

25000-30000
Not enough :feelscry:. Literally over. Our country took wageslaving to another level. Western cucks complain about wageslaving but at least they can buy shit and good copes while being able to pay for rent food and such bs.
For us its literally 10000 a month minimum for food alone. Add another 6000 or 7000 for whatever you smoke. Then whatever's left idk where it goes. Literally fucking over. From hand to fucking mouth.

JFL. Me too then. :incel: