Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I have returned. But none of you know who

Favorite food btw

• Fries

Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Rice

Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Apples

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Ice cream

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • Lasagna

Votes: 21 32.8%

• Total voters
Though I prefer ice cream when it comes to taste. Apples are tasty and healthy too so I chose apples.

its good food
might I say, comical?
I'm more surprised that this nigga decided to show up
unsettling?
if u truly wanted to die u would have already :feelsrope:
but here u are coping with the boys
Already tried. Didnt do shit but put me in a brief coma and screwed up my legs for a few months. Dont reccommend trafficmaxxing. Results may vary

Yeah. Its his first post since almost a month
OGcels coming out in force? Also which hint aha?
did u lunge urself in front of cars during traffic?
admittedly i'd had a complete meltdown tbh. I'd just lost my mind and was being impulsive. It wasnt nice tbh. But yeah I went over to the motorway and threw myself in there. Ngl the only reason they didnt take it further when I woke up is because, being an alcoholic, I just told them I was drunk and that it must have been an accident. Which my BAC would have confirmed too them.
some fag probably

jack nicholson GIF
thx

did u get insta KO'd or did u feel the impact. im kinda curious since i never got hit by a car
Insta KO im pretty sure, but honestly I dont remember the impact or even jumping. My last recollection is walking down there in a fury of self hatred.
The real secret is how I knew who you were before figuring out the hint
you must explain :bigbrain:

brutal u gotta whitepillmaxx
Dont think the whitepill will save me tbh. The only whitepill i'll be taking is coke or white heroin. The latter of which can go fuck itself anyway because it doesnt combust well so you cant smoke it properly

whitepill needs to be taken with a dose of religion or it wont work effectively
ah thats an issue. Its pretty much impossible for me to be religious. I find religion to be huge cope. If god even is real, he certainly hates me and is a sadistic fuck

use your mod powers to make us ascend :feelsUgh:

Fries - Always dependable to taste good wherever you go, 2nd favourite on the list

Rice - Curry parents made me eat rice every day, not a big fan :feelsseriously:

Apples - One of my least favourite fruits. Happy to eat it once in a while. I like green apples better than red apples.

Ice cream - Too cold, I don't like it

Lasagne - good hearty meal, favourite on the list

Fries - Always dependable to taste good wherever you go, 2nd favourite on the list

Rice - Curry parents made me eat rice every day, not a big fan :feelsseriously:

Apples - One of my least favourite fruits. Happy to eat it once in a while. I like green apples better than red apples.

Ice cream - Too cold, I don't like it

Lasagne - good hearty meal, favourite on the list
based
not particularly but my memory is dogwank
What's up Mental Out? :feelshaha:
na, hes a good bro though

what'd you do between the time you left and when you came back
Nothing really. Just rotted on discord and twitter and spent every waking moment drunk as fuck and hating existing

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I would like pussy but never tasted one.

Hi nigga are you incel? Im so comfy with my ice cream :feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy: No more incel rage im comfy :feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

Im a junkie pikachu and i eat ice creams LOOK AT ME GO LOOK AT MY INCEL SPINNING ROUND ROUND ROUND

34781.jpg

Boobie one
Boobie two
SPINNING LIKE A PIKACHU AHAHAHAHAHAAAAA ROCK ON INCEL PIKACHU ROCK ON CUCKACHU SHOW OUR MODCEL HERE HOW TO ROCK

34781.jpg

34781.jpg

ROCK ON PIKACHU :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
ROCK ON

34781.jpg
Indeed I am sadly. Nothing I can really do to change it though

How you are so calm :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: whats your secrets teach me master
I never used to be calm. But these spaces helped me. I dont have the energy anymore

why is this nigger modded

I've returned after long hiatus. Update on life, it's still very much over. Still very much addicted. Still very much alone. Just older really.

tl;dr

it's over
Graycel

Supermarket lasagna (which most restaurants just reheat) are awful.

Supermarket lasagna (which most restaurants just reheat) are awful.
I agree tbh. Stuff like that doesn't bode well with me. I wouldn't say im a picky eater jfl, but unless somethings nice and well made I'd rather go hungry KEK

Apples - One of my least favourite fruits.
They give me a certain nostalgia; I can't fathom how one could dislike their crunchy sweetness or palatable nature, with the small ones being quite easy to eat... :feelshehe:
I like green apples better than red apples.
All the more surprising; the green ones are usually too tart for me. :feelswhat:

They give me a certain nostalgia; I can't fathom how one could dislike their crunchy sweetness or palatable nature, with the small ones being quite easy to eat... :feelshehe:

All the more surprising; the green ones are usually too tart for me. :feelswhat:
The thing that I don’t like about apples is that they are so hard on the outside, they taste okay. Green apples are usually more sour, that is why I like them better

The thing that I don’t like about apples is that they are so hard on the outside, they taste okay. Green apples are usually more sour, that is why I like them better
I see; I prefer the hardness, as it adds to texture. :feelswhere: