Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have red skin

• Thread starter Deleted member 32197
  • Start date
Deleted member 32197

Deleted member 32197

Defectivecel / KHHV / Autistcel / Genetic trash ™
-
I have a skin condition thats makes it so my skin is red as fuck with red bumps all over my body. Its so prevalent that I look like a fucking tomato. And my skin is really fair or light as well, so the reddish rashes appear more blatantly. And I also have these red bumps and pimples all over my arms as well. Ive tried many supplements and medications to try to fix this, but none of them ever worked. It makes me look more ugly than I already am.
It looks like this. And its all over my body too
8339FDE2 9A2E 4CA8 B26A FD121459EC3A

I'm brown, however, I am sorry about your skin condition.

It's over for redskincels

I'm brown, however, I am sorry about your skin condition.
Yup. Im kinda an ethnic myself anyways ( Im half hispanic, but my skin is white). But I’d rather be full on brown than this shit. They say that it’s curable, but ive tried everything. It doesn’t go away
It's over for redskincels
kek

Yup. Im kinda an ethnic myself anyways ( Im half hispanic, but my skin is white). But I’d rather be full on brown than this shit. They say that it’s curable, but ive tried everything. It doesn’t go away

kek
What have you tried on your skin? Have you gone to a doctor to see if it is curable?

Ive been to a dermatologist and have tried various cream and medications. I put them on daily, but the shits still there. Its even worse now since its the winter, and it gets worse during the winter.

Ive been to a dermatologist and have tried various cream and medications. I put them on daily, but the shits still there. Its even worse now since its the winter, and it gets worse during the winter.
it gets better for me during the winter

it gets better for me during the winter
Really? For me, during the winter my skin is almost as red as it is light. Have you tried any creams or supplements to combat this disorder?

Really? For me, during the winter my skin is almost as red as it is light. Have you tried any creams or supplements to combat this disorder?
Cold water/weather causes your veins to constrict, so it should be the opposite tbh

I’ve tried clindamycin with benzoyl peroxide + doxycycline and that seemed to help, but no I haven’t found a perma solution, though accutane could possibly save you.

Cold water/weather causes your veins to constrict, so it should be the opposite tbh

I’ve tried clindamycin with benzoyl peroxide + doxycycline and that seemed to help, but no I haven’t found a perma solution, though accutane could possibly save you.
Thanks for the recommendation brocel. ill look into it . Is yours severe or just mild?

I have red shit on my face from working outside, i hate having pale skin. ethnics are lucky.

i'm white but my skin is yellowish and not pale

i dont have these red skin problems tho

never saw someone with my skin color tbh, all of the people i saw were either pale or more inclined to brown color but not yellowish

Same happens to me, me face is red, thats my biggest problem.