Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I have postponed my suicide. I have found the most blackpilled country in the world

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I have decided to moneymax tremendously and book a flight to the Philippines. The aoc there is very loose. My plan is to pretend that I'm an American, I'm not going to mention that I'm from the banana republic, to run status game on them. But I gotta be quick. Ameritards and their Jewish overlords might force the Philippines to change their aoc at any time. I'm not picky, so I'm more than happy with a half-starved gook foid. My plan is to retire there with my ultra JB and watch the rest of the world collapse. Thank allah that cuckzil is already on its death bed. I think cuckzilian foids will have to resort to prostitution to feed themselves, just like Colombian foids do. There will be a collapse soon, boyos. Everyone had better get ready. If I fail I'm going to kill myself, but I think failure is very unlikely even with my ugly face. It's not like I'll bring the gook to this vile piece of shit country.

Good luck. Are you white/white-looking?

Not worth it in my opinion

I wish filipino women were white stacys instead. I would travel there tomorrow.

Not worth it in my opinion

It all depends where you are coming from. I'm already from a shit hole country, so moving to another shithole for sex is not a bad option. It's better than remain a virgin here

I wish filipino women were white stacys instead. I would travel there tomorrow.

If she's ugly, just put a bag on her face. It's great that we don't have eyes on our dicks

It all depends where you are coming from. I'm already from a shit hole country, so moving to another shithole for sex is not a bad option. It's better than remain a virgin here
I also live in a shithole country, but moving to a shitholer country where you don't know anyone and barely speak the language, just so you can fuck a 3/10 whore who won't even love is not worth it to me

good luck, if things get that bad i'm going to stay here and die in my fuhrerbunker, but if others find south east asia to be a viable escape route then i wish them luck.

The AoC and CP possession laws will become unified in all countries eventually. It isn't the US who pushes this shit, it's the UN.

Since you seem to think you have outsmarted the meme, that is, found some hidden place that no one knows about to get laid, watch this video.

Tl;dw you weren't the only one to come up with this. Eventually other white men will migrate there massively.

The AoC and CP possession laws will become unified in all countries eventually. It isn't the US who pushes this shit, it's the UN.

True. That's why I want to go before it's too late. Do you plan to leave Brazil or are you going to stay here? I intend to leave for the Phillippines, Thailand or Mongolia. Unfortunately, I'll have to work a bit to save money but I'll keep sending my CV to foreign companies in Asia. I think we as Brazilians have nothing to lose anymore. Our homeland is already finished anyway.

Not trying to be extremely racist but alot of filipino women look like monkeys to me. It's the most reduced/infantile phenotype in SEA. I could easily tell a difference between a thai foid and a filipino one. I know it's uncalled for but it's just my personal preference.

True. That's why I want to go before it's too late. Do you plan to leave Brazil or are you going to stay here? I intend to leave for the Phillippines, Thailand or Mongolia. Unfortunately, I'll have to work a bit to save money but I'll keep sending my CV to foreign companies in Asia. I think we as Brazilians have nothing to lose anymore. Our homeland is already finished anyway.

Are you earning a lot? How can u live off money in Philipines?

How much moneys would I need to live there for say a year? In Dollars? Is 5000$ enough to live there?

Good luck wizcel. Smart move. I'll definitely end up dying in some metropolitan wasteland knowing my luck. Cheers man.

Do whatever you can to escape this hell

I'm not picky, so I'm more than happy with a half-starved gook foid.

I have decided to moneymax tremendously and book a flight to the Philippines. The aoc there is very loose. My plan is to pretend that I'm an American, I'm not going to mention that I'm from the banana republic, to run status game on them. But I gotta be quick. Ameritards and their Jewish overlords might force the Philippines to change their aoc at any time. I'm not picky, so I'm more than happy with a half-starved gook foid. My plan is to retire there with my ultra JB and watch the rest of the world collapse. Thank allah that cuckzil is already on its death bed. I think cuckzilian foids will have to resort to prostitution to feed themselves, just like Colombian foids do. There will be a collapse soon, boyos. Everyone had better get ready. If I fail I'm going to kill myself, but I think failure is very unlikely even with my ugly face. It's not like I'll bring the gook to this vile piece of shit country.
Why not move to Columbia tho?

I've given up tbh. I don't think the effort I'd have to put to have any chance at all, be it doing PUA/approaching, careermaxxing, moving abroad, etc, is worth it.

Why not move to Columbia tho?

It's more violent than Brazil and Asian countries. There's a strong macho culture there. If you mess with a bitch, it's very likely that her cuck will try to murder you. These types of crimes are very common over there, and in some parts of cuckzil. They call it crimes of passion.

good luck, leaving west is good idea but problem is the amount of time it will take to moneymaxx and how fast it would run out in phillippines

Philippines is blackpilled. Their job postings even mention what height, age range, and gender to fit the job.

Also, incel tier men who are broke still manage to get a gf or wife there.