Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have permanent damage from an adolescence filled with desolation and despair

• Thread starter Deleted member 24016
  • Start date
Deleted member 24016

Deleted member 24016

Self-banned
-
It becomes harder to think straight. Before realizing that it’s over I was full of hope, wonder, curiosity, bliss. After realizing that it’s over life feels like meaningless purgatory and suffering. It’s so over for you if you experienced existential dread and depression when you were supposed to be losing your virginity to your first girlfriend in a state of euphoria and satisfaction. I legitimately think I would be better off not existing than suffering.

Same tbh our lives are ruined already

I think I am coping but I actually feel enlightened for having gone through a nihilistic, anti-natalist, and cynical view as a teenager. I feel it made me ponder life and think about concepts and philosophies I would not have otherwise thought of. I am aware that the statistical probability of this being a cope is close to 100%.

I’m still going through that adolescence. I think I’ve become mentally very violent but not willing enough to actually do anything violent. Either its hormones that will come to pass or I’m a serial killer in the making. Hopefully option one since I don’t wanna get sent to the clink and buttraped :feelspuke:

I think I am coping but I actually feel enlightened for having gone through a nihilistic, anti-natalist, and cynical view as a teenager. I feel it made me ponder life and think about concepts and philosophies I would not have otherwise thought of. I am aware that the statistical probability of this being a cope is close to 100%.
I feel that. Material goals mean very little to me. I am always contemplating my own consciousness. Over eons we evolved to become sentient and aware of how fucked we really are. We are coping whether we are aware of it or not because it’s what our Brain does for survival.

I feel that. Material goals mean very little to me. I am always contemplating my own consciousness. Over eons we evolved to become sentient and aware of how fucked we really are. We are coping whether we are aware of it or not because it’s what our Brain does for survival.

Although I feel if we were born Chads we wouldn't give a rats ass about any of this JFL

I’m still going through that adolescence. I think I’ve become mentally very violent but not willing enough to actually do anything violent. Either its hormones that will come to pass or I’m a serial killer in the making. Hopefully option one since I don’t wanna get sent to the clink and buttraped :feelspuke:
Same. I have phases of intense violent thoughts that I never really acted on
Although I feel if we were born Chads we wouldn't give a rats ass about any of this JFL
Well of course. If I was chad I’d be too happy fucking right now to be posting about philosophy lmao.

Same. I have phases of intense violent thoughts that I never really acted on
The part that's weird is that they’re very specific. I’ve thought about what I would do to change my identity if caught in great detail. I’ve thought about the way I would choose targets and why. Even made my own mask when I was bored to obscure my face. I would flip through the phone book of my area and use a random number generator set between 0 and however many people in the book there are. Whatever number it lands on would be “it”. If its not a foid I reroll. I have no intent of doing this at all but sometimes I’ll be walking around at night and just get a lot of ideas that come with spite and bitterness

The part that's weird is that they’re very specific. I’ve thought about what I would do to change my identity if caught in great detail. I’ve thought about the way I would choose targets and why. Even made my own mask when I was bored to obscure my face. I would flip through the phone book of my area and use a random number generator set between 0 and however many people in the book there are. Whatever number it lands on would be “it”. If its not a foid I reroll. I have no intent of doing this at all but sometimes I’ll be walking around at night and just get a lot of ideas that come with spite and bitterness
I’ve thought about faking my death or actually killing myself in dramatic fashion to become a martyr. I can’t decide if I want to go out with a bang or with a whimper

I’ve thought about faking my death or actually killing myself in dramatic fashion to become a martyr. I can’t decide if I want to go out with a bang or with a whimper
Faking death seems cool but really hard in practice. I’d have to like make a clone or find my literal looksmatch doppleganger and kill him and dump his corpse in my bedroom with a fake suicide note or something. Seems hard ngl

No women can save you from nihilistic despair,hunger,thirst,plagues,war,pain,death,ageing,stupidity...i could go on and on.Only the lord can save us.You can cope as much as you want,but we man are nothing but dust and ashes.I struggle heavily with lust and temptation,so i understand the love for woman,but we cannot say with a bold face that woman and friends is all that we man need.Check my sig or send me a message if you prefer other forms of media(videos,podcasts) to learn more about christianity.

"36 "Our holy mother, the Church, holds and teaches that God, the first principle and last end of all things, can be known with certainty from the created world by the natural light of human reason."11 Without this capacity, man would not be able to welcome God's revelation. Man has this capacity because he is created "in the image of God".12"

the catholic church never abandoned reason,even if hearsay would make you believe otherwise.

Corona has been my best cope in years

If you haven't been loved and intimate by your 20s then it's over for you, even ascension won't heal the deep psychological scars caused by long term depression and loneliness.

im sorry to hear that man, hope you can reconstruct your mind with .co

Its hard to recover it