Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I have oral herpes.

Incel Prime

Incel Prime

MullatoCel
-
Somehow got oral herpes as a kid. Ive had it for as long as i can remember. Its part of why im incel. Id get huge blisters that then turn into ugly scabs i felt so bad goin to school if i had it. I get them still today. Its with me forever. Its over. If i had a gf and she finds out i have herpes she wont ever kiss me. Fml. Id get made fun of for it by everyone.

Uh... huh.... sounds volcel

Your uncle made you eat his asshole as a kid and you've repressed the memory

Some people are born with it. It’s pretty awful. I’m really sorry dude.

Idk maybe heathy lifestyle will prevent them from showing up.

I have never kissed a girl. Ive had this for as long as i can remember. The flare ups arent as bad anymore but its still bad
Just rope. Only 8.5 or over fems can deal with being herpescels

Some people are born with it. It’s pretty awful. I’m really sorry dude.
It sucks bro. I just try to cope. No girl wants oral herpes. I could lie but eventually she would see it and ask. Then she would say i cheated or something
Just rope. Only 8.5 or over fems can deal with being herpescels
I should.. no girl would accept my herpes. Even if its not my fault

The Universe gives an incel herpes. That's really fucked, tbh.

It sucks bro. I just try to cope. No girl wants oral herpes. I could lie but eventually she would see it and ask. Then she would say i cheated or something

I should.. no girl would accept my herpes. Even if its not my fault
I’m sure someone might. Ya know my brother was born with the exact same thing dude and he’s got a girlfriend. Lucky bastard

I’m sure someone might. Ya know my brother was born with the exact same thing dude and he’s got a girlfriend. Lucky bastard
Is your brother a Chad? Im sure she would over look it then.
The Universe gives an incel herpes. That's really fucked, tbh.
Its a cruel joke. Its ok tho. I wont ever kiss anyone anyways. The worst part is when i get it in my nose. Looks like i have boogers and people tell me i have boogers . I just shake my head and sometimes try to rip it off but it hurts and comss back.

Is your brother a Chad? Im sure she would over look it then.

Its a cruel joke. Its ok tho. I wont ever kiss anyone anyways. The worst part is when i get it in my nose. Looks like i have boogers and people tell me i have boogers . I just shake my head and sometimes try to rip it off but it hurts and comss back.
My bro is a normie I’d say he’s average

Fuck, that's rough. That's like having acne for your entire life or something.

Fuck, that's rough. That's like having acne for your entire life or something.
Its worse than acne. You can somewhat fix it with proper skin care and acne is not taboo. In my case i cant do anything about it. No creams or anything. If people find out you have herpes you are considered gross and laughed at. Women will think you have more sti's and stay away.

Young people may have sores inside the mouth and/or nose that eventually go away permanently. If it’s directly on the lips I would be concerned.

Just walk around with it, proudly. It makes people think you're kissing dirty bitches, which is better than them thinking you're an incel.

Young people may have sores inside the mouth and/or nose that eventually go away permanently. If it’s directly on the lips I would be concerned.
It is on my lips and above my lip. Also inside my nose and outsidr. Like i said. Over

Did you suck ur own cock? TEEHEE

I just wanted to recommend you take daily Valacyclovir in combination with topical acyclovir cream. What you have is HSV-1 which is latent in 80 percent or more of all people, so it is not over and very treatable.

TLDR: Go to urgent care and ask for valacyclovir and acyclovir topical ointments

I just wanted to recommend you take daily Valacyclovir in combination with topical acyclovir cream. What you have is HSV-1 which is latent in 80 percent or more of all people, so it is not over and very treatable.

TLDR: Go to urgent care and ask for valacyclovir and acyclovir topical ointments
Is that valacyclovir a pill?

Is that valacyclovir a pill?

Yes, valacyclovir is a antiviral pill taken to keep Herpes from reoccurring, but you want the ointment in combo until all lesions are gone (1-2 weeks) and a pill a day of valacyclovir after that will keep your HSV lesions from reoccurring.
I had it before, a big crusted-over lesion at the corner of my lip and this method worked for me. Hope I could help.

Just be glad you do not have the sexually transmitted HSV-2. Or maybe you want that, whatever you’re into. Lol Probs not worth the sacrifice though.

Last edited:
Its FUCKING over

HSV is fucking nasty, it lives in nerve cells so it can never be permanently gotten rid of. The best you can do is drug yourself up to the eyeballs with antivirals.

Plenty of roasties have been trying to start movements celebrating STD's like #shoutyourstatus but it doesn't work, even cucks know how dangerous viruses like that are. The myth of them being benign is just that, a myth. It kills babies, and if it gets into certain tissues like your optic nerve it can cause blindness.

Sorry bro.

HSV is fucking nasty, it lives in nerve cells so it can never be permanently gotten rid of. The best you can do is drug yourself up to the eyeballs with antivirals.

Plenty of roasties have been trying to start movements celebrating STD's like #shoutyourstatus but it doesn't work, even cucks know how dangerous viruses like that are. The myth of them being benign is just that, a myth. It kills babies, and if it gets into certain tissues like your optic nerve it can cause blindness.

Sorry bro.

Can't it get into your brain eventually and actually kill you? Pretty sure I read that somewhere.

But yeah, I'm sorry OP.

Can't it get into your brain eventually and actually kill you? Pretty sure I read that somewhere.

But yeah, I'm sorry OP.

Im not sure, but there is a theory infections can gradually creep along nerve cells, and if it does reach the brain then it may precipitate certain neurological conditions, specifically plaque based ones like Alzheimer's. The immune system recognizes an infection and responds, but destroys sensitive neural tissue in the process, leaving behind protein plaque scars.

Robin Williams had Lewy body dementia, which is literally just protein deposits building up in and around nerve cells in the brain. Its the second most common form of dementia after Alzheimers.

Anyway I mention it because RW also is reputed to have suffered from a very aggressive strain of herpes for most of his adult life, he actually got sued by a former girlfriend decades ago for giving her herpes. Even on meds his constant viral flare ups probably caused or massively accelerated his lewy body dementia.

Of course this is all cutting edge unproven science, like my other post on Soy / isoflavone metabolism. Cucks will deny there is anything wrong with soy or herpes.

Im not sure, but there is a theory infections can gradually creep along nerve cells, and if it does reach the brain then it may precipitate certain neurological conditions, specifically plaque based ones like Alzheimer's. The immune system recognizes an infection and responds, but destroys sensitive neural tissue in the process, leaving behind protein plaque scars.

Robin Williams had Lewy body dementia, which is literally just protein deposits building up in and around nerve cells in the brain. Its the second most common form of dementia after Alzheimers.

Anyway I mention it because RW also is reputed to have suffered from a very aggressive strain of herpes for most of his adult life, he actually got sued by a former girlfriend decades ago for giving her herpes. Even on meds his constant viral flare ups probably caused or massively accelerated his lewy body dementia.

Of course this is all cutting edge unproven science, like my other post on Soy / isoflavone metabolism. Cucks will deny there is anything wrong with soy or herpes.

You sound really knowledgeable about all this. Are you a medschoolcel?

You sound really knowledgeable about all this. Are you a medschoolcel?

No im a geneticscel. Doctors are, depending on the doctor, usually dumb as dogshit (GP's) or massively overspecialized in one area. At least in the UK. They are so burdened with their workload of prescribing flu shots to old people that none of them keep up with the latest research on things, and literally 90% will still tell you dietary cholesterol is linked to blood serum cholesterol and to stop eating eggs, red meat and coconut milk kek.
Everyone carries herpes

No, but a scary amount of people are infected. Its just for many people the infection remains dormant in nerve cells and some will never even have a single active outbreak. Herpes isn't particularly infectious during its dormant state (although its still possible / asymptomatic shedding).

There are also of plenty of different strains of each major strain of HSV1 and 2, with each having differing levels of severity.

Fun fact - Derek Jetter is patient zero for most of hollywoods herpes infections. Scarlet Johannson, Jessica Alba, amongst many others.

That's pretty shitty lol, but herpes is pretty common tbh.

Somehow got oral herpes as a kid. Ive had it for as long as i can remember. Its part of why im incel. Id get huge blisters that then turn into ugly scabs i felt so bad goin to school if i had it. I get them still today. Its with me forever. Its over. If i had a gf and she finds out i have herpes she wont ever kiss me. Fml. Id get made fun of for it by everyone.

Your mum should have circumcised your lips to avoid this issue.

Yes, valacyclovir is a antiviral pill taken to keep Herpes from reoccurring, but you want the ointment in combo until all lesions are gone (1-2 weeks) and a pill a day of valacyclovir after that will keep your HSV lesions from reoccurring.
I had it before, a big crusted-over lesion at the corner of my lip and this method worked for me. Hope I could help.

Just be glad you do not have the sexually transmitted HSV-2. Or maybe you want that, whatever you’re into. Lol Probs not worth the sacrifice though.
Thanks. I will look into it. I remember getting the pills as a kid once in a while but it was very expensive and could only afford sometimes.
Your mum should have circumcised your lips to avoid this issue.
Wouldnt have done anything. I get it other places on my face too.

I have the name brand called Valtrex and it is a life saver. Yes it is also for genital herpes but it works wonders on cold sores. You take that shit at the first sign of a bump and it's gone in a couple days or may not even form

Thanks. I will look into it. I remember getting the pills as a kid once in a while but it was very expensive and could only afford sometimes.

During outbreaks its incredibly infectious so you MUST take care so you don't spread it around even further. Never touch your face, new pillocase every night, constant hand washing etc. You can infect multiple areas and other tissues if you don't take precautions.

When its dormant you don't have to worry much.

During outbreaks its incredibly infectious so you MUST take care so you don't spread it around even further. Never touch your face, new pillocase every night, constant hand washing etc. You can infect multiple areas and other tissues if you don't take precautions.

When its dormant you don't have to worry much.
I know bro. Ive had herpes for all my life. I know what I must do.

The only reason you’re incel is because of HSV1? Fuck, I bet 90% of the whores on this planet are also infected with HSV1.

I know what I must do.

Smear it on coffee cups at the office you work at?

:lul: dont do that though seriously, you will end up just giving some random immunecel herpes whilst stacies STD ravaged body fights it of no problem.

Smear it on coffee cups at the office you work at?

:lul: dont do that though seriously, you will end up just giving some random immunecel herpes whilst stacies STD ravaged body fights it of no problem.
Ive thought about spreading it to my enemies at one point.
The only reason you’re incel is because of HSV1? Fuck, I bet 90% of the whores on this planet are also infected with HSV1.
Yea and the fact im socially awakwardcel. A neet. Im hairy.

Face Amputation?

The point off, sometimes a human can have a bodypart and clean or treat it as opposed to cutting it off. The More You Know.

I would have thought that a blackpilled circumcel would be more protective of his future son than as dismissive as any other cuck out there.

Face Amputation?

The point off, sometimes a human can have a bodypart and clean or treat it as opposed to cutting it off. The More You Know.

I would have thought that a blackpilled circumcel would be more protective of his future son than as dismissive as any other cuck out there.
If i have a son he will prob genetically inherit my herpes

I would have thought that a blackpilled circumcel

Huh...he got it from being raped/molested as a child, not from having sex with some disgusting infected roastie

Whats being a circumcel got to do with it

Huh...he got it from being raped/molested as a child, not from having sex with some disgusting infected roastie

Whats being a circumcel got to do with it

I had no idea. Wow. Did he get molested by a male or woman? I am just curious. Did your parents go after the guy who gave their child herpes? Do you remember the abuse? Did he force (rape) you or groom you (you didn't know any better)?

Wow.

Now that's paedophilia, IncelTears. Not looking at some 15 yo girl in a bikini who has more sex than this while forum!

Anyway, my point was: Incel Prime kept saying how he would circumcise his son so he doesn't have to clean his dick so my response is: why not cut off your lips to get rid of your herpes? IP is fine cutting off working, sensitive tissue (when it comes to his son's dick) but he wouldn't cut off his ears to avoid having to clean them.

If IncelPrime isn't trolling about being abused then that might be why he is so callous about his future son's foreskin. Circumcels experience lifelong emotional trauma and are prone to violence.

@Incel Prime

Most foids have oral herpes by the time they are in their 20s.

I have never kissed a girl. Ive had this for as long as i can remember. The flare ups arent as bad anymore but its still bad
run low inhib game and kiss alot of foids at a chads party:feelsgah:

I had no idea. Wow. Did he get molested by a male or woman? I am just curious. Did your parents go after the guy who gave their child herpes? Do you remember the abuse? Did he force (rape) you or groom you (you didn't know any better)?

Wow.

Now that's paedophilia, IncelTears. Not looking at some 15 yo girl in a bikini who has more sex than this while forum!

Anyway, my point was: Incel Prime kept saying how he would circumcise his son so he doesn't have to clean his dick so my response is: why not cut off your lips to get rid of your herpes? IP is fine cutting off working, sensitive tissue (when it comes to his son's dick) but he wouldn't cut off his ears to avoid having to clean them.

If IncelPrime isn't trolling about being abused then that might be why he is so callous about his future son's foreskin. Circumcels experience lifelong emotional trauma and are prone to violence.

@Incel Prime
I never said i was abused. Also herpes can be spread through your lips touching anything that someone else with it was touching. Not just mouth to mouth

Approximately 50 percent of the adult population in the United States has oral herpes, typically caused by herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV-1). Most people contract oral herpes when they are children by receiving a kiss from a friend or relative.

"About 2/3 of the world’s population has cold sores, or a strand of herpes called HSV-1," says Faisal Tawwab MD over email. As far as HSV-2 goes, a large number of people have that as well: 1 in 6, according to the Center For Disease Control (CDC).

50 percent to 80 percent of U.S. adults have oral herpes. According to the National Institutes of Health, about 90 percent of adults have been exposed to the virus by age 50. Once infected, a person will have herpes simplex virus for the rest of his or her life.