Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I have oral herpes.

Yeh, that sucks. You get the disease but not the fun.

I remember I got mono as a middle-schooler. A friend's brother shook my hand shortly after he had it, and that must have been how I contracted it.

I had a friend, who's baby-mama had a friend, who was super-duper-ugly. He always wanted a cute girl to chain up and make her call him daddy. Supposedly online he found a cute young girl who was totally into him and the whole BDSM type setup he wanted. They met for the first time, and she left within 20 minutes without saying anything. The insinuation being that he was so ugly and autistic in person that it completely extinguished any attraction she had towards him. To make himself feel better he went and got butt-fucked by an old ugly guy (as my friend tells it, he was bi-sexual; but mostly as a way to make-up for the lack of female sex). And to add injury to insult, he got hepatitis by being fucked by the old ugly guy.

da3wD2Rs6H-6.png

Yeh, that sucks. You get the disease but not the fun.

I remember I got mono as a middle-schooler. A friend's brother shook my hand shortly after he had it, and that must have been how I contracted it.

I had a friend, who's baby-mama had a friend, who was super-duper-ugly. He always wanted a cute girl to chain up and make her call him daddy. Supposedly online he found a cute young girl who was totally into him and the whole BDSM type setup he wanted. They met for the first time, and she left within 20 minutes without saying anything. The insinuation being that he was so ugly and autistic in person that it completely extinguished any attraction she had towards him. To make himself feel better he went and got butt-fucked by an old ugly guy (as my friend tells it, he was bi-sexual; but mostly as a way to make-up for the lack of female sex). And to add injury to insult, he got hepatitis by being fucked by the other ugly guy.

da3wD2Rs6H-6.png
Ropefuel. Jesus. Is he alive?

Kids are inherent herpes from their parents and they probably drunk from the same cup as them

Im not sure, but there is a theory infections can gradually creep along nerve cells, and if it does reach the brain then it may precipitate certain neurological conditions, specifically plaque based ones like Alzheimer's. The immune system recognizes an infection and responds, but destroys sensitive neural tissue in the process, leaving behind protein plaque scars.

Robin Williams had Lewy body dementia, which is literally just protein deposits building up in and around nerve cells in the brain. Its the second most common form of dementia after Alzheimers.

Anyway I mention it because RW also is reputed to have suffered from a very aggressive strain of herpes for most of his adult life, he actually got sued by a former girlfriend decades ago for giving her herpes. Even on meds his constant viral flare ups probably caused or massively accelerated his lewy body dementia.

Of course this is all cutting edge unproven science, like my other post on Soy / isoflavone metabolism. Cucks will deny there is anything wrong with soy or herpes.

link to soy post?

No im a geneticscel. Doctors are, depending on the doctor, usually dumb as dogshit (GP's) or massively overspecialized in one area. At least in the UK. They are so burdened with their workload of prescribing flu shots to old people that none of them keep up with the latest research on things, and literally 90% will still tell you dietary cholesterol is linked to blood serum cholesterol and to stop eating eggs, red meat and coconut milk kek.

Complete facts.

I never said i was abused. Also herpes can be spread through your lips touching anything that someone else with it was touching. Not just mouth to mouth

Do you know who spread it to you? Some random relative kissing you on the cheek etc?
link to soy post?

Soy contains isoflavones (phytoestrogens), in the approx ratios: 37% daidzein, 57% genistein and 6% glycitein. Some people have the gut microbiome that metabolises daidzein into S-Equol. S-Equol is a potent ligand for a class of estrogen receptor and it has specific anti-androgen activity. Its one of the only known compounds that exhibits a pro-estrogenic , anti-androgenic effect.

So not only does it exhibit exogenous estrogenic activity but also inhibits DHT, the 'active' form of testosterone, or the more potent androgen. This means you get a double tap synergistic effect because you have one molecule that can simultaneously mimic estrogen and inhibit DHT, causing unknown but probably disastrous effects for men.

Not every man has gut microfauna that will breakdown daidzein into S-equol though, and because most biological scientists are low IQ retards who couldn't do the more complex subjects like chemistry and physics, you get studies saying "soy is fine across 2000 people it has no effect". Which might well be true, but it ignores the x number of men that go full blown transgender lunatics because of their peculiarities of their unique gut microbiome.

Also studies assume small intakes of soy, whereas people are now doing >50% of their caloric intake purely as soy based products like soylent.

Last edited:
Do you know who spread it to you? Some random relative kissing you on the cheek etc?

Soy contains isoflavones (phytoestrogens), in the approx ratios: 37% daidzein, 57% genistein and 6% glycitein. Some people have the gut microbiome that metabolises daidzein into S-Equol. S-Equol is a potent ligand for a class of estrogen receptor and it has specific anti-androgen activity. Its one of the only known compounds that exhibits a pro-estrogenic , anti-androgenic effect.

So not only does it exhibit exogenous estrogenic activity but also inhibits DHT, the 'active' form of testosterone, or the more potent androgen. This means you get a double tap synergistic effect because you have one molecule that can simultaneously mimic estrogen and inhibit DHT, causing unknown but probably disastrous effects for men.

Not every man has gut microfauna that will breakdown daidzein into S-equol though, and because most biological scientists are low IQ retards who couldn't do the more complex subjects like chemistry and physics, you get studies saying "soy is fine across 2000 people it has no effect". Which might well be true, but it ignores the x number of men that go full blown transgender lunatics because of their peculiarities of their unique gut microbiome.

Also studies assume small intakes of soy, whereas people are now doing >50% of their caloric intake purely as soy based products like soylent.
Dont remember. Had it since 1st grade lol