Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I have one and a half years left till I graduate and I haven't made any friends.

Tjaldur

Tjaldur

I'm so sad
★★★
In fact I haven't had any friends throughout my 20 years of existence. I was so motivated and enthusiastic about uni thinking I would self-grow and rediscover myself :feelsmage:but nothing has changed...nothing. At best, it's been small introductions and small talk but no one wants to take it further, no matter how hard I try to push; i try to make them laugh, I continuously ask them questions, it's always me trying to make conversation starters. I don't think there's anything wrong with me other than my really ugly looks and no one wants to stick with me. Everyone else seems to be getting along fine naturally.

I'm half way through my 3 years to be in university and once I graduate I'm not sure where to go from there.

Last edited:
Do you live on campus?

I'm half way through my 3 years to be in university and once I graduate I'm not sure where to go from there.
The truth is, it was over in high school. You're just running out of copes.

Last edited:
Do you live on campus?
no private accommodation.

I lived on campus during lockdown and I still didn't make any friends. My flatmates never bothered asking who I was, didn't talk to me in the kitchen, I had to make to first step to talk and that was about as far as it went. Funnily enough, they all had friends within the first weeks and were going to parties. One was a foid and she'd bring in like a dozen people at midnight most days and there would be constant commotion coming from downstairs.
The truth is, it was over

Last edited:
Funnily enough, they all had friends within the first weeks and were going to parties.
:blackpill:
If you got filtered on your first day then there's no way in hell you will ever salvage this.

no private accommodation.

I lived on campus during lockdown and I still didn't make any friends. My flatmates never bothered asking who I was, didn't talk to me in the kitchen, I had to make to first step to talk and that was about as far as it went. Funnily enough, they all had friends within the first weeks and were going to parties. One was a foid and she'd bring in like a dozen people at midnight most days and there would be constant commotion coming from downstairs.

It's obviously gonna be a lot harder for you. You're gonna see other people talking and wonder how they became such fast friends. But that doesn't mean you give up.

Sport a mask till you make friends with someone then take it off when you know they enjoy you platonically EZ

Living in private accommodation is such a big mistak

Living in private accommodation is such a big mistak
I have no other choice. I lived in a private student accommodation before but I never met anyone through that, same outcome.

Last edited:
I have no other choice. I lived in a private student accommodation before but I never met anyone through that, same outcome.
You lived in student accommodation when covid just started. it was largely unknown then and people weren't taking any risks. But things changed now. Any opportunities you could've potentially had went down the drain as soon as you moved out of student accomodation

This is why I dropped out of college in my third year. Realized it was over.

In fact I haven't had any friends throughout my 20 years of existence. I was so motivated and enthusiastic about uni thinking I would self-grow and rediscover myself :feelsmage:but nothing has changed...nothing. At best, it's been small introductions and small talk but no one wants to take it further, no matter how hard I try to push; i try to make them laugh, I continuously ask them questions, it's always me trying to make conversation starters. I don't think there's anything wrong with me other than my really ugly looks and no one wants to stick with me. Everyone else seems to be getting along fine naturally.

What groups are you involved in?

That's how you make friends