Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I have nowhere to go

Chudpreet

Chudpreet

ᛟ Cuckitor Curbstomper ᛟ
★★★★★
In real life cause I’ve got no social circle or foids and my home life fucking sucks

But even online now

I hate the way twitter and tiktok work. Because of the “for you” pages on both platforms as well as various other features (qrts/reposts, search, trending tab, etc.) communities there are extremely vulnerable to normies

Whether it’s them sending hate or trying to infiltrate, the fact of the matter is no matter the community normalfilth WILL lurk or otherwise be on the periphery of it

Instagram (specifially the far right, blackpill, and anime irony communities) used to be my home turf. I loved the tight-knit structure of the app. Even with the explore page and story reposts, niche stuff on there rarely ever escapes the confines of its small circles

But I’ve been banned upwards of 11 times on there. I was last banned 10 days ago, and I’m like 90% sure I’ve been IP banned

This forum has been more my home ever since I joined, but now as we can clearly see it’s in the beginning of its end

Cucksmax is shit cause of all the coping ethnics. 4chan is infested with feds, foids, troons, and homos

I have trooncord and telegram but I don’t like using either. GCs in general are too awkward for me

So where tf am I supposed to go now? :fuk:

Last edited:
Basedspace
.club
N c u

Foids should not be allowed on here, even if just to ask questions.
1000%

The fact that they’re allowed to interact at all is beyond cucked.

In real life cause I’ve got no social circle or foids and my home life fucking sucks

But even online now

I hate the way twitter and tiktok work. Because of the “for you” pages on both platforms as well as various other features (qrts/reposts, search, trending tab, etc.) communities there are extremely vulnerable to normies

Whether it’s them sending hate or trying to infiltrate, the fact of the matter is no matter the community normalfilth WILL lurk or otherwise be on the periphery of it

Instagram (specifially the far right, blackpill, and anime irony communities) used to be my home turf. I loved the tight-knit structure of the app. Even with the explore page and story reposts, niche stuff on there rarely ever escapes the confines of its small circles

But I’ve been banned upwards of 11 times on there. I was last banned 10 days ago, and I’m like 90% sure I’ve been IP banned

This forum has been more my home ever since I joined, but now as we can clearly see it’s in the beginning of its end

Cucksmax is shit cause of all the coping ethnics. 4chan is infested with feds, foids, troons, and homos

I have trooncord and telegram but I don’t like using either. GCs in general are too awkward for me

So where tf am I supposed to go now? :fuk:

so brutal. why were you banned so many times?

and what blackpill insta communities are you talking about?

so brutal. why were you banned so many times?
Community guidelines are extremely cucked. Got banned for posting anything jannybots deemed bigoted or violent and also for arguing with people in the comments of big pages
and what blackpill insta communities are you talking about?
PSL circles, and also there is/was a user on there called wyladcel. He doesn’t really discuss the black pill in the same depth we do on here but mostly posts analyses & memes to spread the BP among channer normies

You have no where to go but here, brothER.

Exactly, that’s why I would really hate to see this forum’s downfall
This forum won’t die yet, and if it does a new one will arise.

This forum won’t die yet, and if it does a new one will arise.
Another user in this thread listed some smaller blackpill forums we could move to in the case of disaster

Just make some permanent online friends through discord brocel.

Just stay here an rot with us.
I have no friends either.

Just make some permanent online friends through discord brocel.
I just hate using discord cause in general I’m too high-inhib and spergy for GCs

I do have some permanent online friends I keep in contact with through there tho

I think people are overreacting about the forum tbh, the ask an incel section is just as bad as sewers at this point no one takes it seriously.

Just stay here an rot with us.
I have no friends either.
Blackpill.world seems like the most active alternative to this site in case we lose it to normies

N.C.U. second place, and then basedspace just seems dead

I just hate using discord cause in general I’m too high-inhib and spergy for GCs

I do have some permanent online friends I keep in contact with through there tho
Discord fucking sucks fuck discord

I think people are overreacting about the forum tbh, the ask an incel section is just as bad as sewers at this point no one takes it seriously.
Yeah, but people were mad about it cause it’s a mere glimpse of what’s potentially to come in the future

Blackpill.world seems like the most active alternative to this site in case we lose it to normies

N.C.U. second place, and then basedspace just seems dead
I might check out black.pill world. But if it’s just filled with normies too won’t be much different.

Yeah, but people were mad about it cause it’s a mere glimpse of what’s potentially to come in the future
Kind of like a ‘what if’ and no one wants normies here I think it’s been reaffirmed. Unless the mods do something drastic(which would kill the forum tbh) we should be fine.

Kind of like a ‘what if’ and no one wants normies here I think it’s been reaffirmed. Unless the mods do something drastic(which would kill the forum tbh) we should be fine.
Hopefully

3bc6df.jpg

The age of trucels is over

3bc6df.jpg

The age of trucels is over
So horrible

Everyone who doesn’t want to lose this forum needs to vote against ask an incel in suggestions

So horrible

Everyone who doesn’t want to lose this forum needs to vote against ask an incel in suggestions
We should put it to another vote, if they can reverse foid avatar ban than we can reverse the ask the incel bullshit