Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming I have now played all the neo persona games.

NowItsSlimeTime

NowItsSlimeTime

Really feeling it B)
★★★★
What the fuck why are the beginnings so weak

Swear to god it is the only game I can understand not getting the achievement for where you beat the first boss. It takes a little under ten hours to get to where you can freely enter the first dungeon in 5, and in 4 it's a huge exposition dump before you can even consider it.

That said!

I do love me the gameplay of 5. 3 comes close, if you could actually fucking CONTROL THE PARTY MEMBERS IN YOUR DAMN TEAM

But yeah! 4 is overall the weakest in the series, and I still loved it. 3 had better music, story and characters, but I love 5's interface and gameplay.

I would reccomend them. Solid games all around.

I want to play P5 Royal but fucking Denuvo :feels:

I want to play P5 Royal but fucking Denuvo :feels:
You know I heard about that on p4 forums but never knew what it was. Is it a modding tool?

Never played persona, but heard good things about it. If I pick it up, what game should I start with?

Never played persona, but heard good things about it. If I pick it up, what game should I start with?
If you start with it on Steam, pick up portable and play them chronologically. Even if you don't it might be best to because you will miss a lot of the advancements made in the modern games. The only thing is FES has a lot of frustrating parts with QOL, Like being unable to decide skills on fusion or level up for teammates, or even being unable to control them. Otherwise it has the answer which is fun.

that's why i have never sucessfully replayed a shin megami tensei game. fucking autistic amount of exposition and popup dialogues

What the fuck why are the beginnings so weak

Swear to god it is the only game I can understand not getting the achievement for where you beat the first boss. It takes a little under ten hours to get to where you can freely enter the first dungeon in 5, and in 4 it's a huge exposition dump before you can even consider it.

That said!

I do love me the gameplay of 5. 3 comes close, if you could actually fucking CONTROL THE PARTY MEMBERS IN YOUR DAMN TEAM

But yeah! 4 is overall the weakest in the series, and I still loved it. 3 had better music, story and characters, but I love 5's interface and gameplay.

I would reccomend them. Solid games all around.
Ok GrAY

If you start with it on Steam, pick up portable and play them chronologically. Even if you don't it might be best to because you will miss a lot of the advancements made in the modern games. The only thing is FES has a lot of frustrating parts with QOL, Like being unable to decide skills on fusion or level up for teammates, or even being unable to control them. Otherwise it has the answer which is fun.
So if I skip through games, I won't get what's going on, storywise? Or will I kind of be able to piece it together?

So if I skip through games, I won't get what's going on, storywise? Or will I kind of be able to piece it together?
Really they're their own games. You won't miss anything from playing one over another first. But yeah, there are some slight references. If you play the spinoffs like Q you learn some spoilers about the games though, so be warned to stick to their stories for now.