Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I have noticed on average Ethnics houses( even if same money level as white) are decorated in bland/ uglier fashion , anyone else as well?

do whites decorate interior of house better?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I am talking about the houses interiors are decorated. Upper class whites seem to decorate more colorfully and better than upper class Ethnics from what I've seen. just wondering if anyone else seen this same trend. Or I have some bias.

I'd say at the moment. In decoration ability on average it probably goes whites, north Asians, then everyone else

yes in vancouver especially

Personally in my life, my cucked poorfag muzzie parents didn't decorate much due to the shitskin IQ. Even curry relatives although some of the richer ones decorated a lot more, still worse than most upper class white homes. @PPEcel @wereq @tehgymcel420 is this a new racepill?

yes in vancouver especially
I think this could be a new race pill. Imo whites have more creativity + free time and care somewhat less about property value than non-whites so they are more liberal in adding their own personality to housing

I know many curries and some Asians I talked too, told me thst often their parents concerned about property value or ability to sell house if decorate it too much

Personally in my life, my cucked poorfag muzzie parents didn't decorate much due to the shitskin IQ. Even curry relatives although some of the richer ones decorated a lot more, still worse than most upper class white homes. @PPEcel @wereq @tehgymcel420 is this a new racepill?
My house looks like a dump, it's also small and in a low class area.

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

This has got to be one of the funniest threads I've ever read on this forum.
you know it's true. I have seen too much proof of this theory. On average Ethnics decorate everything less. Only exception is maybe cars where some blacks/Hispanics decorate more than whites with the rims/mods. But even the white style of decoration is almost always better.

My mother would put laundry detergent in the fridge and use the kitchen sink to wash her hair. It never began for ethnic cels :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
yeah my curry parents did similar shit like reusing same paper towel after letting them dry. Another thing was reusing old clothes as wipes (minor thing ig tho), always finish plate of food even if utterly shit. Reissue old day food oil for new day. Etc.

:lul:
:lul::lul: I literally have empty room, because I like having minimum shit with me when I have to move

This really only applies to the lower middle class. It's definitely true that curry and rice are less inclined to spend, but I don't really see this discrepancy for upper-middle-class ethnics with a net worth of above 5M or so, because when you have that amount of disposable income you can hire someone to worry about the designing.

Haven't you been jap homes?

This really only applies to the lower middle class. It's definitely true that curry and rice are less inclined to spend, but I don't really see this discrepancy for upper-middle-class ethnics with a net worth of above 5M or so, because when you have that amount of disposable income you can hire someone to worry about the designing.
Larp

You’re actually right to be fair

I am talking about the houses interiors are decorated. Upper class whites seem to decorate more colorfully and better than upper class Ethnics from what I've seen. just wondering if anyone else seen this same trend. Or I have some bias.
I don't know about "more colourfully" that's probably not right. But in so far as I have seen, white people of the upper class are able to decorate more consistently with a theme or set of themes. Specifically with curries, you can see they mix a bunch of paintings and themes (styles) which don't go together. Now, this is fine if you're poor or don't care about decorum, because it is afterall a form of snobbery, but it's funny when I see some Indian-American household interiors from upper middle class homes that look like 7 centuries worth of history just threw up inside their house JFL. And upper class Indians in India is hit or miss. Sometimes, they keep with a nice old way of interior decoration and other times it looks like a retarded spaceship.

i've never been inside a white person's hosue so cant comment on the interior but from the outside white owned/built houses definitely have better architecture than ethnic built/owned. especially currys - they make the worst looking mcmansions