Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have nothing to be proud of

Jockcel

Jockcel

go AB
-
Litterally everyone my age has achieved more than me. I am absolutely worthless and a burden on my mother. I am weak, dumb, ugly and lazy (I also tire easily af). I dropped out of HS. What the fuck is this shit? Everyone on this forum life mogs the shit out of me. I need to sui or go ER.

Last edited:
Guarantee you that you still lifemog me.

I have no life, no job, no family, no friends, no hobbies, dropped out of school, have health issues etc.
Same, but at least I have a mother who I constantly disappoint.

Yep I'm a loser too at 21,

Everybody here also lifemogs me

My peers are already having there own place to live lol

But I don't care anymore tho, fuck it

Yep I'm a loser too at 21,

Everybody here also lifemogs me

My peers are already having there own place to live lol

But I don't care anymore tho, fuck it
At least you are strong enough for manual labor and can work at a dead-end job. Me? I will STARVE to death without NEETbux.

At least you are strong enough for manual labor and can work at a dead-end job. Me? I will STARVE to death without NEETbux.

Mentally I'm too weak for Manual labor and wageslaving

same, my mom sees me as a failure but still has hope for me.

I can relate.

I am at least still in school

Be proud of yourself.

I can relate to this so badly

Wageslaving is my best cope tbh, i take a degree of pride in being a cashier, that's how pathetic I am.

Litterally everyone my age has achieved more than me. I am absolutely worthless and a burden on my mother. I am weak, dumb, ugly and lazy (I also tire easily af). I dropped out of HS. What the fuck is this shit? Everyone on this forum life mogs the shit out of me. I need to sui or go ER.
Honestly, I wish I dropped out of high school and just got my GED. Degrees and diplomas don't mean much because every peanut brain has them these days.

Honestly, I wish I dropped out of high school and just got my GED. Degrees and diplomas don't mean much because every peanut brain has them these days.
That is what makes me so furious, I am dumber than 90% of people, yet weak af.

Don't worry OP, I don't have anything going for myself either. Only thing I can kinda be proud of are my grades but they mean nothing.

That is what makes me so furious, I am dumber than 90% of people, yet weak af.
It doesn't mean you're dumber, it just means youre unmotivated. I know people who graduated high school never doing a single homework assignment

If you were raised by a single mother then it’s not entirely your fault.

School isn't much better. Forced myself through GCSE, A-Level and got decent grades to make parents happy and I still want to die

My future is uncertain. I try to studycel but my concentration is piss poor. I can still be succesful but it is difficult. Everyone is against me, parents don't really care about me. Zero friends. I homegymcel and sadly that is the most interesting aspect of my life.

im right with u

One of my biggest triggers is to see a young femoid millionaire, especially when it's thanks to the female halo effect.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back