Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I have nothing but respect and support for women with high mileage.

Minimalistcel

Minimalistcel

Banned
-
Even as a 19 year old amateur boxer, my coach put a lot of emphasis on roadwork, his motto was, "If you can't beat em with power, beat em with cardio."

3 weeks before a fight, we'd do 8 miles a day averaging roughly 60 miles a week. 1 week before a fight the milage would go up to nearly 90+ miles a week. Not to mention the endless sprints on the hill. Every day my coach kept telling me, "If you can do this, anything in life will be easy."

These words resonate with me more than ever as a 26 year old virgin loser. I get the strength to get up in the morning just remembering those moments.

So yeah, women with high mileage are worthy of nothing but respect and support. High mileage is truly a symbol of dedication and I'm sure women with high mileage have built a lot of characters through their work.

(Guys, I know my humor is more broken and outdated than a 26 years old Western woman's vagina. I'll try better next time.)

Not reading tbh ngl ded srs

I have nothing but respect and support for women with high mileage.​

definitely not reading
take your feminism and SJW bullshit back to reddit

what GrAY nigger

Respect and woman in one sentence... I don't have to read any more of that bullshit.

I guess I am the only person who read the whole thing. 3/10 need to improve your jestermaxxing skills, boomer :feelshaha:

Most people here are both humorless and illiterate

Could pass as an actual post but not funny so 4.5/10