Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have not seen another person for 3 weeks now

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
It is already unbearable. Flashbacks to high school.

Indari said:
It is already unbearable. Flashbacks to high school.

Go to a concert or other event in your area. There are people doing shit in their free time every day.

blickpall said:
Go to a concert or other event in your area. There are people doing shit in their free time every day.

what event, with what car

Indari said:
what event, with what car

Any event. Just google your city or the neighboring ones. Look up events on Facebook. Use an Uber, or walk, or ride your bike. If you DM me your city I can find you events to get to.

Great. Now make these 3 weeks into 3 months.

blickpall said:

so he can see suicide-fuel?

nausea said:
so he can see suicide-fuel?

So he can break out of the isolation he put himself in and talk to someone, even if it doesn't go well.

blickpall said:
So he can break out of the isolation he put himself in and talk to someone, even if it doesn't go well.

nigger what. I didn't choose isolation

they cost money, I don't give a shit about them. This sounds like normies telling us to "just pick up freshwater flyfishing bro"

Indari said:
nigger what. I didn't choose isolation

they cost money, I don't give a shit about them. This sounds like normies telling us to "just pick up freshwater flyfishing bro"

Actually, you did.

You said before that you know "how what [you] say comes off," and that you DO try to filter yourself (IIRC) but clearly you're not doing a good job, which leads to you self-alienating from others. Then you sit at home and play videogames and LDAR instead of looking up events that you could go to that don't require an exceptional skill or dedication - for example, in my area this week:

Non-school events that are cheap and nearby:
Hip hop show in a small venue, <$20
2 DJ shows in warehouses, ~$20
3 rock and 1 hip hop concerts at local concert venue, $15-50

School-related events that are nearby
Pregaming event through the local uni
Some Chinese poetry reading shit at the local free museum
About 10 different seminars, and that's just through one division of the school (at seminars you hear a person speak, ask questions, then chat with others over complimentary snacks usually)
There is a 100 year anniversary celebration starting today on one of the campuses

This is after looking around for 5 minutes. So, acting like you can't find something that is relevant to your interests means you're not trying hard enough or that your interests are too limited in scope and you need to get out more and broaden your interests in the first place - may I suggest some trial and error?

Now, you also complain about money. But then you say in other threads that you are "too inhuman to get a job." I'm sure that's not true, because even subhumans have to feed themselves when they aren't on NEETbux or mom and pop's generosity. I doubt that you've filled out dozens of applications to local retailers, mom and pop stores, strip mall stores, mall stores, restaurants, etc. I doubt you've tried looking for odd jobs on Craigslist or the like. I doubt you've applied through temporary labor agencies (which IMO are the most accepting and easiest ways to get jobs).

TL;DR: Your isolation is self-inflicted because you don't get a job, you don't look for local events you want to go to, and you "knowingly" communicate in ways that alienate you.

fukmylyf said:
tbh. Sometimes it's worse to go out.

But he said he was going crazy from it, so that betrays the fact that he wants to at least try?

blickpall said:
Actually, you did.

You said before that you know "how what [you] say comes off," and that you DO try to filter yourself (IIRC) but clearly you're not doing a good job, which leads to you self-alienating from others. Then you sit at home and play videogames and LDAR instead of looking up events that you could go to that don't require an exceptional skill or dedication - for example, in my area this week:

Non-school events that are cheap and nearby:
Hip hop show in a small venue, <$20
2 DJ shows in warehouses, ~$20
3 rock and 1 hip hop concerts at local concert venue, $15-50

School-related events that are nearby
Pregaming event through the local uni
Some Chinese poetry reading shit at the local free museum
About 10 different seminars, and that's just through one division of the school (at seminars you hear a person speak, ask questions, then chat with others over complimentary snacks usually)
There is a 100 year anniversary celebration starting today on one of the campuses

This is after looking around for 5 minutes. So, acting like you can't find something that is relevant to your interests means you're not trying hard enough or that your interests are too limited in scope and you need to get out more and broaden your interests in the first place - may I suggest some trial and error?

Now, you also complain about money. But then you say in other threads that you are "too inhuman to get a job." I'm sure that's not true, because even subhumans have to feed themselves when they aren't on NEETbux or mom and pop's generosity. I doubt that you've filled out dozens of applications to local retailers, mom and pop stores, strip mall stores, mall stores, restaurants, etc. I doubt you've tried looking for odd jobs on Craigslist or the like. I doubt you've applied through temporary labor agencies (which IMO are the most accepting and easiest ways to get jobs).

TL;DR: Your isolation is self-inflicted because you don't get a job, you don't look for local events you want to go to, and you "knowingly" communicate in ways that alienate you.

I'm nowhere close to my uni. There's still no guarantee there'd be any events that I'm even remotely interested in. I'm sure you know what all my interactions are like, stop acting like you know me because of limited information that I put out there through text. Your know-it-all attitude is really grating. As I implied before, there's obviously a reason I am isolated as I am despite how much I hate it. Stuff that's obvious to you isn't obvious to everyone else. I didn't grow up having jobs and going places and socializing with people all the time. Stop being like those cucktear posters that are like "lel incels want to be mis3rableehhhh xd"

Indari said:
As I implied before, there's obviously a reason I am isolated as I am despite how much I hate it. Stuff that's obvious to you isn't obvious to everyone else. I didn't grow up having jobs and going places and socializing with people all the time.

Alright then you can continue complaining about it and nothing changes, or do something about it and maybe something changes. It really is that simple. Everyone has to start somewhere, late is better than never. If you didn't want discussion or advice about it, to what end did you make this thread?

blickpall said:
Alright then you can continue complaining about it and nothing changes, or do something about it and maybe something changes. 

who says I haven't? this is the self-improvement mantra all over again

Indari said:
who says I haven't? this is the self-improvement mantra all over again

No, I intentionally made it very neutral and logical to deliver the point.

How did it go?

lel I only see people at work

I spend every day that I am free going for long walks and then I drink myself to sleep.

I'm going to be 30 in 3 years. then it will be over.

I haven't seen anyone that isn't part of my family for months.

I haven't been outside of my home since 6th november..

Anxiety is going to hit hard when I finally go outside

I met a guy on an imageboard who claimed to have not spoken to a person in nine years. Most normals can't go several hours without running that sewage drain attached to their face.