Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have not seen another person for 3 weeks now

Indari

Indari

NPC Destroyer
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
30,111
Online
156d 48m
It is already unbearable. Flashbacks to high school.
 
blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,626
Online
10d 15h 35m
Indari said:
It is already unbearable. Flashbacks to high school.

Go to a concert or other event in your area. There are people doing shit in their free time every day.
 
Indari

Indari

NPC Destroyer
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
30,111
Online
156d 48m
blickpall said:
Go to a concert or other event in your area. There are people doing shit in their free time every day.

what event, with what car
 
blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,626
Online
10d 15h 35m
Indari said:
what event, with what car

Any event. Just google your city or the neighboring ones. Look up events on Facebook. Use an Uber, or walk, or ride your bike. If you DM me your city I can find you events to get to.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
Great. Now make these 3 weeks into 3 months.
 
nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
16,647
Online
16d 13h 49m
blickpall said:
Go to a concert or other event in your area. There are people doing shit in their free time every day.

so he can see suicide-fuel?
 
blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,626
Online
10d 15h 35m
nausea said:
so he can see suicide-fuel?

So he can break out of the isolation he put himself in and talk to someone, even if it doesn't go well.
 
Indari

Indari

NPC Destroyer
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
30,111
Online
156d 48m
blickpall said:
So he can break out of the isolation he put himself in and talk to someone, even if it doesn't go well.

nigger what. I didn't choose isolation

they cost money, I don't give a shit about them. This sounds like normies telling us to "just pick up freshwater flyfishing bro"
 
blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,626
Online
10d 15h 35m
Indari said:
nigger what. I didn't choose isolation

they cost money, I don't give a shit about them. This sounds like normies telling us to "just pick up freshwater flyfishing bro"

Actually, you did.

You said before that you know "how what [you] say comes off," and that you DO try to filter yourself (IIRC) but clearly you're not doing a good job, which leads to you self-alienating from others. Then you sit at home and play videogames and LDAR instead of looking up events that you could go to that don't require an exceptional skill or dedication - for example, in my area this week:

Non-school events that are cheap and nearby:
Hip hop show in a small venue, <$20
2 DJ shows in warehouses, ~$20
3 rock and 1 hip hop concerts at local concert venue, $15-50

School-related events that are nearby
Pregaming event through the local uni
Some Chinese poetry reading shit at the local free museum
About 10 different seminars, and that's just through one division of the school (at seminars you hear a person speak, ask questions, then chat with others over complimentary snacks usually)
There is a 100 year anniversary celebration starting today on one of the campuses


This is after looking around for 5 minutes. So, acting like you can't find something that is relevant to your interests means you're not trying hard enough or that your interests are too limited in scope and you need to get out more and broaden your interests in the first place - may I suggest some trial and error?

Now, you also complain about money. But then you say in other threads that you are "too inhuman to get a job." I'm sure that's not true, because even subhumans have to feed themselves when they aren't on NEETbux or mom and pop's generosity. I doubt that you've filled out dozens of applications to local retailers, mom and pop stores, strip mall stores, mall stores, restaurants, etc. I doubt you've tried looking for odd jobs on Craigslist or the like. I doubt you've applied through temporary labor agencies (which IMO are the most accepting and easiest ways to get jobs).

TL;DR: Your isolation is self-inflicted because you don't get a job, you don't look for local events you want to go to, and you "knowingly" communicate in ways that alienate you.
 
Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

.
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
16,974
Online
2d 17h 17m
nausea said:
so he can see suicide-fuel?

tbh. Sometimes it's worse to go out.
 
blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,626
Online
10d 15h 35m
fukmylyf said:
tbh. Sometimes it's worse to go out.

But he said he was going crazy from it, so that betrays the fact that he wants to at least try?
 
Indari

Indari

NPC Destroyer
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
30,111
Online
156d 48m
blickpall said:
Actually, you did.

You said before that you know "how what [you] say comes off," and that you DO try to filter yourself (IIRC) but clearly you're not doing a good job, which leads to you self-alienating from others. Then you sit at home and play videogames and LDAR instead of looking up events that you could go to that don't require an exceptional skill or dedication - for example, in my area this week:

Non-school events that are cheap and nearby:
Hip hop show in a small venue, <$20
2 DJ shows in warehouses, ~$20
3 rock and 1 hip hop concerts at local concert venue, $15-50

School-related events that are nearby
Pregaming event through the local uni
Some Chinese poetry reading shit at the local free museum
About 10 different seminars, and that's just through one division of the school (at seminars you hear a person speak, ask questions, then chat with others over complimentary snacks usually)
There is a 100 year anniversary celebration starting today on one of the campuses


This is after looking around for 5 minutes. So, acting like you can't find something that is relevant to your interests means you're not trying hard enough or that your interests are too limited in scope and you need to get out more and broaden your interests in the first place - may I suggest some trial and error?

Now, you also complain about money. But then you say in other threads that you are "too inhuman to get a job." I'm sure that's not true, because even subhumans have to feed themselves when they aren't on NEETbux or mom and pop's generosity. I doubt that you've filled out dozens of applications to local retailers, mom and pop stores, strip mall stores, mall stores, restaurants, etc. I doubt you've tried looking for odd jobs on Craigslist or the like. I doubt you've applied through temporary labor agencies (which IMO are the most accepting and easiest ways to get jobs).

TL;DR: Your isolation is self-inflicted because you don't get a job, you don't look for local events you want to go to, and you "knowingly" communicate in ways that alienate you.

I'm nowhere close to my uni. There's still no guarantee there'd be any events that I'm even remotely interested in. I'm sure you know what all my interactions are like, stop acting like you know me because of limited information that I put out there through text. Your know-it-all attitude is really grating. As I implied before, there's obviously a reason I am isolated as I am despite how much I hate it. Stuff that's obvious to you isn't obvious to everyone else. I didn't grow up having jobs and going places and socializing with people all the time. Stop being like those cucktear posters that are like "lel incels want to be mis3rableehhhh xd"
 
blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,626
Online
10d 15h 35m
Indari said:
As I implied before, there's obviously a reason I am isolated as I am despite how much I hate it. Stuff that's obvious to you isn't obvious to everyone else. I didn't grow up having jobs and going places and socializing with people all the time.

Alright then you can continue complaining about it and nothing changes, or do something about it and maybe something changes. It really is that simple. Everyone has to start somewhere, late is better than never. If you didn't want discussion or advice about it, to what end did you make this thread?
 
Indari

Indari

NPC Destroyer
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
30,111
Online
156d 48m
blickpall said:
Alright then you can continue complaining about it and nothing changes, or do something about it and maybe something changes. 

who says I haven't? this is the self-improvement mantra all over again
 
blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,626
Online
10d 15h 35m
Indari said:
who says I haven't? this is the self-improvement mantra all over again

No, I intentionally made it very neutral and logical to deliver the point.

How did it go?
 
T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
4,063
Online
27d 11h 0m
lel I only see people at work

I spend every day that I am free going for long walks and then I drink myself to sleep.

I'm going to be 30 in 3 years. then it will be over.
 
Kirby

Kirby

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
51
Online
5m
I haven't seen anyone that isn't part of my family for months.
 
kussan

kussan

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
207
Online
0
I haven't been outside of my home since 6th november..

Anxiety is going to hit hard when I finally go outside
 
B

Berdea

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
458
Online
0
I met a guy on an imageboard who claimed to have not spoken to a person in nine years. Most normals can't go several hours without running that sewage drain attached to their face.
 

Similar threads

RetardedChinlet
Replies
2
Views
155
RetardedChinlet
RetardedChinlet
curlyheadjames111
Replies
26
Views
382
curlyheadjames111
curlyheadjames111
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top