Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have no sympathy for smart nerdy guys

SUH

SUH

Veteran
I can't compete with them in getting a normally paying job. They're mostly bluepilled. They have sex because they're rich, and if they don't they choose not to because they have a passion about their job and field of study.

Yeah I was always called the smart nerdy guy, trying to cuckly fit in a delude myself into thinking it was a cool archetype. When I hit puberty I rejected it, seeing them as weak and childish. I still stand by that notion. Fuck them. Mild mannered faggots.
The only use for their intelligence is solving problems for other people but without having a grasp about their internal world or the social dimension.

Same, I can't stand being stupid. It's just so limiting. And I envy anyone with a high IQ. Being retarded is hard.

Smart nice guys usually end up with single mothers who dont even fuck them

Me too
Yeah I was always called the smart nerdy guy, trying to cuckly fit in a delude myself into thinking it was a cool archetype. When I hit puberty I rejected it, seeing them as weak and childish. I still stand by that notion. Fuck them. Mild mannered faggots.
The only use for their intelligence is solving problems for other people but without having a grasp about their internal world or the social dimension.

grasp about their internal world

I don't think this stereotype is very...true. Well, the NT factor varies, of-course.