Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have no sympathy for men who get destroyed in a marriage.

river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
Men who get married are cucks who would have backstabbed you just to get attention from a woman. When such men get punished , then it is nothing but karma hitting them back . No sympathies for such men.

It's hard to have sympathy for them considering everyone knows how shitty modern marriage (and divorce) are. Your wife WILL get old and fat, and WILL start bitching a lot, while you are stuck betabuxxing to "PROVIDE". Then you will get divorced and half your shit will be stolen. The probability of this happening statistically is like 50%. Yet the :bluepill: does weird things to men, they "fall in love" and turn into retards. Before you know it, they are driving a minivan full of child seats.

Tru. Fugg them

no point in making a contract with a female who isn't sexually attracted to you.

Before you know it, they are driving a minivan full of child seats.
All my former frens are divorced but one. That one is afraid of child support (six kids), so as a good cuck he stays dealing with hell fury of a fat woman. Also, most of my former bullies are dead either by accident or suicide. Feel like lone survivor. I’m oldcel BTW.

It pays to stay alive; getting the last laughs.

Absolutely relatable

no point in making a contract with a female who isn't sexually attracted to you.
Most of these males are desperate, plus the social conditioning and pressure (a real man has to get married :soy:) also pressure them into buying diamond.