Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have no sympathy for bullies being killed

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
Do we have to feel an ounce of empathy for torturers who got beaten up or killed? WTF is this world turning into?

Bullied people who are taking revenge on bullies are super based, you need cojones in order to do it. Fuck bullies, if I would go back in time I would AR the shit out of them,

*smile for IT screenshot*

I'm happy when they're killed

Do we have to feel an ounce of empathy for torturers who got beaten up or killed? WTF is this world turning into?

Bullied people who are taking revenge on bullies are super based, you need cojones in order to do it. Fuck bullies, if I would go back in time I would AR the shit out of them,

I'm not happy when this site literally unbanned real life school bully

TRUE, they deserve to be skinned alive

Same. I wish them death as I have not fought back but I kinda feel bad for them because by not retaliating, I gave them the confidence to bully again, which means they're likely gonna run into the wrong person in the future and possibly get murdered. If [UWSL]it's not me who will teach them a lesson, it will be someone else and the cost will be their life. The Silent assassins. [/UWSL]:feelsLSD:

Last edited:
I want to self-defense bullies 23 times in the back

i know where my bully lives, one day he and his entire family will pay for it :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
(in tetris of course)

I would inflict the worst possible torture upon my bullies, how ironic that they will be harmed and killed by the same monster they created

I was bullied and my parents were telling me to man up and stand for myself. All these faggots, who cry when some bully gets shot are just funny miserable fucks. They've been bullying, tgey overdid it. Now they should man up and deflect the bullet, what's the problem?