Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have no respect for faggots who serve in the military

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
They're self absorbed narcissists who think they're heroes for shooting some dumb goat fucking faggots who will never step foot in America overseas. Sorry, but you've done nothing to protect America nor are you fighting for muh rights. You're simply fighting for the financial interests of the elite.

0 respect for you. Die for globo homo in your meaningless wars faggots. Whenever I meet someone who served in the military they always sperg about it because it's the only accomplishment they're capable of.

Look at all these veteran faggots in the comments telling him to respect le heckin women for being "war heroes." They're all pretending they'd be afraid of this point sized gook and that she and other women aren't carried by DEI.

View: https://twitter.com/AshaLogos/status/1768761161787588687?t=7zK-RfXKrjPwZfpe7y11LQ&s=19

Last edited:
boomertards like my father think he is john rambo because he was in the army, but never actually saw any combat

Just soldiers with a cause
Just killers for hire ohhh all the ww2 vets are rolling in there grave

According to (((media))), 52 Americans ( mostly veterans ) have died in Ukraine.

The only real advantage in participating in a war i see is that you get a free pass for comitting warcrimes like murder, theft, arson or rape

Any semblance of masculinity that came with being in the military died once we left Iraq.

Any semblance of masculinity that came with being in the military died once we left Iraq.
Hey, future me here! We were pussies back then too! I’ll explain.

Picrel is Marcus Luttrell. He is the lone survivor of Operation Red Wings, a mission into Afghanistan carried out around the same time as our occupation of Iraq. It resulted in the deaths of eleven Navy SEALS and eight Spec Ops aviators. Focusing on the initial ambush, Marcus claimed that his three friends were killed by hundreds of Taliban in an ambush and he fought valiantly at their side. The truth of the matter is that Marcus likely ran as the first shots rang out, being that he was discovered later with eleven full magazines of ammo. His dead comrades had emptied their magazines, including the ones to their pistols, while fending off the eight to ten Taliban fighters that had ambushed them. The gunfight was recorded by on-site Al-Qaeda cameramen, where Marcus’ comrades can be heard angrily screaming for his name.

tldr; the military is full of faggots and cowards, and the tale of Marcus Luttrell is one of them, despite the story he spun to get rich off of the corpses of his friends. He lied about fighting the Taliban and ran away at the first sign of trouble.

Attachments

• IMG_1132.jpeg
    IMG_1132.jpeg
    283.6 KB · Views: 0
Picrel is Marcus Luttrell. He is the lone survivor of Operation Red Wings, a mission into Afghanistan carried out around the same time as our occupation of Iraq. It resulted in the deaths of eleven Navy SEALS and eight Spec Ops aviators. Focusing on the initial ambush, Marcus claimed that his three friends were killed by hundreds of Taliban in an ambush and he fought valiantly at their side. The truth of the matter is that Marcus likely ran as the first shots rang out, being that he was discovered later with eleven full magazines of ammo. His dead comrades had emptied their magazines, including the ones to their pistols, while fending off the eight to ten Taliban fighters that had ambushed them. The gunfight was recorded by on-site Al-Qaeda cameramen, where Marcus’ comrades can be heard angrily screaming for his name.

tldr; the military is full of faggots and cowards, and the tale of Marcus Luttrell is one of them, despite the story he spun to get rich off of the corpses of his friends. He lied about fighting the Taliban and ran away at the first sign of trouble.
Kek.

Always remember police and military are feminist-soys.

Military men are good little goys who will die for ZOG proudly JFL at americucks really taking pride in serving in the military but still having their country being total shit.

Always remember police and military are feminist-soys.
And the faggots who worship them are even bigger soys. I swear to God, any time I see some boomer where I live with a blue lives matter flag, my blood pressure spikes. Who the fuck do these retards think are gonna do the bidding of ZOG when civilian ownership of firearms is inevitably banned?

It’s not that the just back the blue too, they give the blue a reach-around any chance they get because they think they’re owning the libs by supporting the government.