Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have no political parties to vote for

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
My country is divided between a Catholic Irish community and Protestant British. There is an election in May and I have no one to vote for. The Catholic Irish republican party is run by an insufferable 45yo feminist who got pregnant when she was 15. This party also are big supporters of abortion and trannies. Then on the other hand you have the Protestant Brirish parties. They are more traditional but still they are anti Irish Catholic, it is treacherous to vote for them. I am too misanthropic to vote for any of them. I think my days of voting in elections are over, the last time I voted was Brexit 2016. I wish there was a pro incel party for incel rights.

Anarchy is about as close to supportive of our rights as any political party really gets. Elsewise all systems currently are favorable to chads, possibly foids too

Don't vote then, that's the most logical thing to do anyway.
Politics have never been about us.