Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I have no motivation to change my bedsheets

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
In fact I havent changed them once since this whole corona thing started

Sometimes when Im done working out and Im all sweaty I just dont give a fuck and just go lay in my bed like that

My tolerance for disgusting things is pretty high due to fapping to guro and just generally not caring like eating from dirty dishes and letting spiders move in and crawl everywhere

I shower whenever I go out (which is like once a week to stock up on food) and I never have anyone over so its not like anyone but me knows

Jesus dude, you doing alright in there?

Just lazy tbh

To be fair I just rinse them with water if theyre too disgusting and spiders wont really do you any harm, theyre very beta and just hang out in corners mostly

I too live in squalor, can't even remember when I last changed my sheets, months ago I guess. Tbh I barely have the energy to move anymore.

Spiders are bros, they kill flies and other flying vermin. My place is clean and tidy but I don't remove spiders or spider webs.

I too live in squalor, can't even remember when I last changed my sheets, months ago I guess. Tbh I barely have the energy to move anymore.

I was shocked to read today that youre supposed to do it weekly apparently LMAO

Honestly dude who cares if there is nothing one you are going to share your bed with why worry about changing the sheets.

Just lazy tbh

To be fair I just rinse them with water if theyre too disgusting and spiders wont really do you any harm, theyre very beta and just hang out in corners mostly
That's still disgusting. I clean my floor once every month and my sheets once every 3 weeks, but I don't think I can stomach dirty dishes. Oh well, at least you're chill with it, eh?

I know that feel. But I changed them and washed the old ones just yesterday.

I wash my bed sheet like once a month

Eat a bad curry then go to bed, you'll change them double time then.
I wash my bed sheet like once a month
I hope you wash your balls more than that, BRUH :feelshaha: