Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I have no money on I and will soon have to work as a technician

StefiBeaLipton

StefiBeaLipton

Alexander the Gray
-
Early today I've woken up and went outside to buy two drinks, a packet of gum and some goyslop to go- I cannot stand eating in public, the totality costing me ~eighteen American bills. While it may indeed seem as if okay, eighteen bills mean lots in my national monetary currency, now only being left with ~three American bills this week. I also do own a credit card I have had ever since I made my bulletin, only recently being under my own name, containing ~300 american bills- once again, a Lot, despite only spending less than ~100 off of it during my life. My mother would claim that I would use the bills off of my card to acquire an apartment, which has never come to happen. My mother herself only has a salary of 400 american bills for being a ,,social worker", my elderly father being the one actually obtaining money for owning a car company- I have visited it lots of times and I still do not understand at all what his occupation is. This had lead to me having to choose a college under a mechanical profile in the gypsy part of the town for I to learn locksmiths. During my years in education I have not laid hands on one tool, nail or pick. My dream had been to be a pastry chef, my town indeed having plenty of colleges with alimentary learning profiles, yet I had to choose one under a technical profile because my parents did not wish for I to be found in a ,,girly" field of work.
And so I will soon be an engineer.

Why are you saying American bills?

My dream was to be a mechanical engineer.

God gives bread to those who have no teeth, as they say.

My dream was to be a mechanical engineer.

God gives bread to those who have no teeth, as they say.
I cannot stand the feel of grease and dirt on my hands without squirming and am too much of an aspie to work in a team. :feelsrope:

Over If Parents have so much influence in what Profession you should persue . :feelsclown:

Grow a backbone , try to say No next time . Dont make your life more miserable * Then It already is .