Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR i have no interests?

FoidSSlayer88

FoidSSlayer88

5'3 youngcel attending Chad University
★★★
i realized everything i enjoy i enjoy passively. and i only really have about 3 interests: miku, manga, and video games. but then i dont even read that much anymore, and video games are getting bland. plus collecting miku paraphernalia isn't really an active "hobby". i realize i dont even relate to normie interests because i dont watch popular media nor do i have the urge to. truthfully, i dont have the urge to do anything.

RDT 20240515 1221158835708531099938869

Kek, just reminded me of my dad who threw a tantrum because i need to have muh interests other than vidya

interests and hobbies are for nerds

ok and maybe also for simon quinlank

anyway there's nothing wrong with not having any it makes you superior

Same, i'm an extremely boring person.

Kek, just reminded me of my dad who threw a tantrum because i need to have muh interests other than vidya
my dad is kinda deeply dissapointed i dont care about fussball em 2024 KEK:feelsclown:

interests and hobbies are for nerds

ok and maybe also for simon quinlank

anyway there's nothing wrong with not having any it makes you superior
this is how someone with 'hobbies and interests' looks like from the outside:

my dad is kinda deeply dissapointed i dont care about fussball em 2024 KEK:feelsclown:
You cant imagine how much normies annoy me with fucking football. They act like i commited a fucking murder when i tell them that i dont watch football

Last edited:
i realized everything i enjoy i enjoy passively. and i only really have about 3 interests: miku, manga, and video games. but then i dont even read that much anymore, and video games are getting bland. plus collecting miku paraphernalia isn't really an active "hobby". i realize i dont even relate to normie interests because i dont watch popular media nor do i have the urge to. truthfully, i dont have the urge to do anything.
it is what it is. I'm sure the more fulfilling stuff you would like to do exists but it's behind a wall of pain and work and money. Like maybe travelling or buying some cool shit to mess around with.

It is what it is. Life is just overall empty and nihilistic. neurotypicals don't notice because they're too busy cumming inside the wife they paid for and chasing paper dollars so they can keep watching TV on weekends and whatever their stupid fucking short attention span brains desire.

Being born with a sensitive mind is almost a curse. What I find fulfilling is listing out all the shit you would like to do and but haven't because there's a lot of pain involved, and maybe try working toward that. If you can't do it or can't force yourself to work - it's over just lie down and wait for old age, the taxman, and death.

my mom got mad at me for just LDARing today instead of going to the grocery store with her. i wouldve gone if i literally wasnt bedridden by my cucked mental state.
praying to God with hand together and worshiping god with people stock image stock photo

Can only pray we get released from
this shithole anytime soon
may we be freed from babylon inshallah brother

It is what it is. Life is just overall empty and nihilistic. neurotypicals don't notice because they're too busy cumming inside the wife they paid for and chasing paper dollars so they can keep watching TV on weekends and whatever their stupid fucking short attention span brains desire.
im not sure if im non-NT but i do know for sure i struggle to relate to NTs. i dont have autism but something is just off-putting/weird about me that doesnt seem to get along with NormshiTs.

Only things I've been enjoying recently is tranime and goyslop

real. I've stopped having a social life or even friends for that matter at the third grade. Everyone of my friends decided to hang out with my Chad twin because he never experienced the crushing weight of slowly deforming in front of his eyes and having no clue why or having professional to bother to check up on it. Ever since then my life has been incredibly bland playing the same games over and over again. There's really nothing meaningful in life that Incels can do. People at work and public spaces are constantly judging us, wishing we were somewhere else. We can't even complete our biological purpose to reproduce and spread our genetic code throughout the world. It's truly a true cell moment.

real. I've stopped having a social life or even friends for that matter at the third grade. Everyone of my friends decided to hang out with my Chad twin because he never experienced the crushing weight of slowly deforming in front of his eyes and having no clue why or having professional to bother to check up on it. Ever since then my life has been incredibly bland playing the same games over and over again. There's really nothing meaningful in life that Incels can do. People at work and public spaces are constantly judging us, wishing we were somewhere else. We can't even complete our biological purpose to reproduce and spread our genetic code throughout the world. It's truly a true cell moment.
holy shit mogger twin? that is horrifically brutal. but youre right about not doing anything meaningful. i feel like i am just destined to do nothing and die. just one of those meaningless, uneventful, unimpactful lives that few mourn when dead.