Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have no idea where to go in life

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
I am so directionless.
I cant do shit.
I have no idea.
I hate everything
I will probably rope in some years

Same , i don't know what to do with my life

Yeah my feelings are similar. No attachment to anything, no real goal, no hope for the future. Idk what I even want at this point, at least of things which are attainable.

same here idk what to do its like everything i do has no result on me becoming better but hey dont rope, dont let the people win who ruined u

i
Over for strokecels
dont know what that means but alr you a troll dude like log off the internet i used alot but i dont be a troll or if i do i be funny not like u tryna make someone mad and failing

I am so directionless.
I cant do shit.
I have no idea.
I hate everything
I will probably rope in some years
There's nowhere to go, the ending of everything is coming soon, and that is the only reason to continue on in life to see what's on the other side of the iron curtain. :feelsEhh::feelsdevil::yes::feelsokman:

same i dont feel like a real person

There must be something that sparks your interest.

What about nursing? I know someone who started as a hospital porter and is now a theatre nurse.

https://www.healthcareers.nhs.uk/explore-roles/nursing/roles-nursing/theatre-nurse

It's a skill that is always in demand and carries a government qualification.

You might get some respect too if you hone your skills.
I always liked the theatre...

I was the guy that made the clipity clop sounds of horse hooves... You know, with the pieces of wood.

Same, I've lost direction, at this point i'm only existing