Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have no idea what to do in life anymore, I brutally failed at socializemaxxing and wagecuckmaxxing.

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★
I always wanted to have a girl to marry and to be serious with, I never had a GF or even contact with a girl with romantic intentions in my life.

I tried to wagecuck with the sole reason in order to 'socializemaxx' and maybe meet a girl, It did not happen and thus i quit wagecucking. I also didn't make any friends or any people to socialize with, in every break I would sit alone browsing behind my smartphone. I quit my job recently because the lifestyle of endless waging and coming back to house without any social interaction and no female didn't satisfy me. So I tried to make friends and socialize at work but nevertheless I couldn't make friends or get a girl to meet or whatever, I just can't fit into normie culture and the interests of the normie is a foreign world for me.

I also tried tinder and other dating applications to try to meet a girl which all ended in failure because I didn't get matches (duh I'm too ugly for modern women), so I basically did all attempts and everything failed. I attempted to socialmaxx which failed, I attempted wagecuckmaxxing which failed, I attempted datingappmaxxing which also failed. It is really over for me in the west after all these attempts, currently I've given up on wagecucking and everything else in life and I'm back to LDAR lifestyle. My nihilistic inner self becomes stronger by the day which leads me to have no hope for the future. Especially when taking into consideration that hypergamy has no boundaries and will only evolve and becoming stronger by the day, it means it's over for me in the west.

My last attempt is emigrating back to my country of origin in North Africa (even though I wasn't born there and never lived there), however the problem of this are also many: Hypergamy and leftist degenerate culture is growing bigger there and I need a lot of money to go back to that country and resettle which means I need to wagecuck again and save money for many years in a row. I don't think that's realistic for me because of depression and blackpill mindset I can never hold on to wagecuck. At the beginning wagecucking feels good, after a few months when being confronted by reality it's just a brutal suicidefuel. Respect to incels who are holding up the wagecucking for years after years, how the fuck did you guys didn't rope yet?

As of now, I have no fucking idea what to do in life.My daily routine is waking up and sitting behind the computer the whole day. I fucking hate women and hate their guts, I fucking hate this world.

depending on how old you are, it's pretty much done.
My last attempt is emigrating back to my country of origin in North Africa (even though I wasn't born there and never lived there)
foreigner in both places, fuck.

Do you live in Holland? I can only imagine how hard it is to be an incel over there. The country looks nice and it has a lot of cool places you can visit, but all of that is meaningless if you don't have anyone to share it with.

Why would you go back to North Africa? you have nothing in common with the culture even if your family came from there. There are no guarantees you'd get a female over there either.

Do you live in Holland? I can only imagine how hard it is to be an incel over there. The country looks nice and it has a lot of cool places you can visit, but all of that is meaningless if you don't have anyone to share it with.

Why would you go back to North Africa? you have nothing in common with the culture even if your family came from there. There are no guarantees you'd get a female over there either.

It's possible for me to marry a cute jailbait girl there within the poor areas of the mountains in the North because of tribal culture, but I will not do this and bring her to the west where I will get cucked by her because she will be exposed to Chads unless I keep her 24/7 in my house but again this is not realistic option. If I want to marry a cute JB girl in my country of origin it means I need to emigrate there in order to not get cucked, also the fornication laws are better there than here in the west where women are allowed to cheat and fornicate out of marriage.

It’s downhill from here unfortunately. An incels life is destined to get exponentially worse. The equation is e^x, x being the variable for your level of sub humanity.

I tried to wagecuck with the sole reason in order to 'socializemaxx' and maybe meet a girl, It did not happen and thus i quit wagecucking. I also didn't make any friends or any people to socialize with, in every break I would sit alone browsing behind my smartphone. I quit my job recently because the lifestyle of endless waging and coming back to house without any social interaction and no female didn't satisfy me. So I tried to make friends and socialize at work but nevertheless I couldn't make friends or get a girl to meet or whatever, I just can't fit into normie culture and the interests of the normie is a foreign world for me.

On top of that most men do work in some low-level physical demanding job. Not time for social interactions whatsoever. You wil lwork hard for little money and therefore you are forced to stick to your parents. This is life of a man today. Absolutely emasculating.

My nihilistic inner self becomes stronger by the day which leads me to have no hope for the future.

Is it nihilistic though? The future itself is nihilistic, I would say. It has nothing to offer but slaving your body away for little money.

As of now, I have no fucking idea what to do in life.My daily routine is waking up and sitting behind the computer the whole day. I fucking hate women and hate their guts, I fucking hate this world.

To be absolutely honest, I have also no idea whatsoever. The thing I have is to hit the gym butally but I was lazy the last couple of days: I will fix my sleeping schedule and then I will start to hit the gym once again.

Last edited:
I'm from North Africa too and I have the same problem: no real life friends and I've never touched a woman. No idea how to make that change ever

It's possible for me to marry a cute jailbait girl there within the poor areas of the mountains in the North because of tribal culture, but I will not do this and bring her to the west where I will get cucked by her because she will be exposed to Chads unless I keep her 24/7 in my house but again this is not realistic option. If I want to marry a cute JB girl in my country of origin it means I need to emigrate there in order to not get cucked, also the fornication laws are better there than here in the west where women are allowed to cheat and fornicate out of marriage.

You can always travel to poor countries to fuck teenage prostitutes. That's what I'm going to do before killing myself.

You can always travel to poor countries to fuck teenage prostitutes. That's what I'm going to do before killing myself.

I think there are no countries with quality teenage prostitutes though, all prostitutes are above 20 years old and will lie about their age.

I think there are no countries with quality teenage prostitutes though, all prostitutes are above 20 years old and will lie about their age.

There are ugly ethnic teenage prostitutes here in Brazil, in a city called Fortaleza. I might give it a try.