Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have no idea what career I want to do

• Thread starter Deleted member 44275
  • Start date
Deleted member 44275

Deleted member 44275

Self-banned
-
Im in college and since im incel I see no meaning in life I see no purpose i dont see a career that would fulfill me emotionally and make up for lost time in my younger years

There is none. You will forever be orphan to all the teenage lives you never had. A career is just a way to get cash to cope

You still have choices u can be notorious

Im in college and since im incel I see no meaning in life I see no purpose i dont see a career that would fulfill me emotionally and make up for lost time in my younger years
Me too, I’m about to graduate missing out on all my teenage years since I was born trucel instead of chad but I just try to focus on making money and making my grades by cheating also trying to screw normies and foids as much as I can

Like smooth sanchez or jay Rockefeller
Ive thought about that. Like live streaming right? I think I could pull off being an internet famous troll

Ive thought about that. Like live streaming right? I think I could pull off being an internet famous troll
Yeah, surprised not many incels do that. You could get a easy following if you promote your media here. I would, but I have a programming career to follow

Get your general courses done and think about what you could don’t just jump to a major right

Re: [ Content Deleted ]
Moronism
Png

#181289793Friday, January 08, 2016 3:20 PM CST
It is simply a "logical" explanation for natural phenomena. Your naivety is quite evident, given that you do not recognize that the entire structure of scientific knowledge orientates around objective analysis. Also, this is relevant to biology, considering that it describes inheritance of mutations throughout various generations, whereas religion is solely subjective.

No

Crime in video game