Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have no friends

Clownworldcell

Clownworldcell

Banned
-
I have enemy’s and I have no friends I can’t even call most of my friend ships friend ships because they’re all only one sided friend ships I’m always the one calling messaging or bringing up most of what they’re is to bring up now if I look on the other side Is it that way on the other side? No it is not. The other side doesn’t call me message me or voluntarily bring anything up to me that’s why I can’t call any of these one side friend ships friends ships.

To combat loneliness I just go to places where people are most likely to be welcoming to me by showing the most basic form of social interactions before indirectly getting themselves out of the social interaction with me. An example of the places I’d go to in order to combat loneliness just for an entry level social interaction would be places such as the Libary and the church.

I’m not religious I just go to church for social reasons it’s good to have a welcoming place to go to where people will be willing to be social. Places where social interactions are a main objective are essential for society because most of society does not know how bad the severity of loneliness is. Normies who get in to friend circles so easily have no idea how bad loneliness is

I have enemies because my face is ugly, To them i am an enemy.

I have enemy’s and I have no friends I can’t even call most of my friend ships friend ships because they’re all only one sided friend ships I’m always the one calling messaging or bringing up most of what they’re is to bring up now if I look on the other side Is it that way on the other side? No it is not. The other side doesn’t call me message me or voluntarily bring anything up to me that’s why I can’t call any of these one side friend ships friends ships.

To combat loneliness I just go to places where people are most likely to be welcoming to me by showing the most basic form of social interactions before indirectly getting themselves out of the social interaction with me. An example of the places I’d go to in order to combat loneliness just for an entry level social interaction would be places such as the Libary and the church.

I’m not religious I just go to church for social reasons it’s good to have a welcoming place to go to where people will be willing to be social. Places where social interactions are a main objective are essential for society because most of society does not know how bad the severity of loneliness is. Normies who get in to friend circles so easily have no idea how bad loneliness is
I’m too ashamed to anywhere anymore.

No friends, only enemies.

It be like that.

Welcome to the club.

Prefer my own company to normfags at this point tbh

Prefer my own company to normfags at this point tbh
Normfags are pretty annoying, superficial, and materialistic. Kind of too hard to relate to them on anything anyways.