Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have no friends on purpose

• Thread starter Deleted member 40695
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 40695

Banned
-
I just want myself

This is really okay and understandable, it’s better to be alone then be with snakes

This is really okay and understandable, it’s better to be alone then be with snakes
You brain will eventually deteriorate if you have 0 social interaction like mine.

You brain will eventually deteriorate if you have 0 social interaction like mine.
My brain deteriorated with social interactions I would’ve been infinitely better with zero interaction, “social interactions” are soy shit,a true man just needs himself

It's okay if you feel that way, i just mantain my friendships for the sake of my mental well being. I thought about being alone a lot of the time, sadly the drawbacks are a lot

Having no friends by choice is sorta like a MSTOW mentality. Many friendless males were sent that way by a callous society.

Having no friends by choice is sorta like a MSTOW mentality. Many friendless males were sent that way by a callous society.
It's not though i would be friends with normal people but sadly there aren't any in my feminist school

Cope. Even if you don’t like them; that doesen’t mean, other people like you.

It weird, because I’m lonely and agiatated but actually don’t want to talk to anyone or have friends. I want a GF though.