Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I have no copes left.

• Thread starter kadir misiroglu
  • Start date
kadir misiroglu

kadir misiroglu

hardcoper
Sharia law/religion is cope. It's just another way of saying my genes are inferior and unaccepted so i want to eliminate foid selection mechanism.

Not even gonna talk about redpill...

Masculinity is fucking copium insane dosage. Foids lust over prettyboys.

IT'S JUST OVER.

just smoke weed, it´ll be fine :smonk:

Sharia law/religion is cope. It's just another way of saying my genes are inferior and unaccepted so i want to eliminate foid selection mechanism.

Not even gonna talk about redpill...

Masculinity is fucking copium insane dosage. Foids lust over prettyboys.

IT'S JUST OVER.
Well the only copes left for incels are some kind of achievements related to getting better paid job and then fuck some prostitute from time to time.

I know its easier said than done, I'm lazy motherfucker and I don't do much, but objectively speaking focusing on getting better paid job is all thats left for us.

toilet selection mechanism.
Toilets should have 0 say when it comes to who fills their holes with cum,they should be slaves to us since they're weak,pathetic subhumans. That's the base nature law,unfortunately we live in a scumciety that uses beta cuck unnatural laws.