Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have never met a girl

• Thread starter Deleted member 306
  • Start date
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
At least not in the way Normies mean it. Every girl I have spoken with was negatively biased towards me because I'm ugly. The conversation ended after greetings or introductions. They made sure to stop talking to me every time. Females have always been abrupt and stoic towards me because of my face. I keep looking at others and observe how open and talkative girls are with them despite not knowing each other from before.

Females have aways been out of my reality. I never got to know any of them simply because they didn't want me to. When you are a subhuman you are not seen as a functioning sociable being but rather as an ugly freak. Normies have female friends and gfs and I never had anything. I was always rejected after 5 secs of talking. They won't even bother with you if you don't fit their beauty standards.

how did you get the gif in your sig to work? my pic wont show up )::

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
how did you get the gif in your sig to work? my pic wont show up )::

[ img ] https://i.imgur.com/AU7fFOs.png [ /img ]

Dont worry its not your fault. Its the women's stuck up privileged double standards that is ruining society.

thetruecelibate said:
Dont worry its not your fault. Its the women's stuck up privileged double standards that is ruining society.

Other guys have girls in their lives which means it's my fault for being born subhuman despite bone structure being out of my control.

Anon said:
thetruecelibate said:
Other guys have girls in their lives which means it's my fault for being born subhuman despite bone structure being out of my control.
ive seen subhuman girls with guys. Its unfair they managed to get a guy and you not a girl. Ugly girl can have sex with 5/10 guys, cause above that they wont go for anything lower than chad. If you really think about it your not at fault. Its the feminists and their double standard.

OP shall consider himself lucky he did not go through PAINFUL experiences of being led on and humiliated and heartbroken by femmalez

thetruecelibate said:
ive seen subhuman girls with guys. Its unfair they managed to get a guy and you not  a girl.  Ugly girl can have sex with 5/10 guys, cause above that they wont go for anything lower than chad. If you really think about it your not at fault. Its the feminists and their double standard.

Pussy just has more value man. It always did. There are no ugly girls only ugly guys.

nausea said:
OP shall consider himself lucky he did not go through PAINFUL experiences of being led on and humiliated and heartbroken by femmalez

At least I was done for form the start.

Jusf get a better personality, bro. You’ll drown in pussy, bro.

Same. Women have always treated me like TOTAL SHIT. The only ones who were nice were nice only because it was their job to be polite, nothing more, nothing less. Males on the other hand have always treated me fine and respectfully. Sure, there are pieces of shit, but not on such a broad scale as women. They WILL treat you like a scum if you are an ugly freak, and they will be very obvious about it as well. All virtue signalling cunts online must be hanged, for this very reason.

whogivesafucc said:
Same. Women have always treated me like TOTAL SHIT. The only ones who were nice were nice only because it was their job to be polite, nothing more, nothing less. Males on the other hand have always treated me fine and respectfully. Sure, there are pieces of shit, but not on such a broad scale as women. They WILL treat you like a scum if you are an ugly freak, and they will be very obvious about it as well. All virtue signalling cunts online must be hanged, for this very reason.

takbir

whogivesafucc said:

Men are also less status-focused as long as you work hard or are good at your job. Men will often respect other men simply because they work hard and/or because they're good at what they're doing. So they'll also respect a low-status working class guy if he's diligent and/or simply good at what he's doing. NOT SO THE WOMAN! Women HATE low-status men, working-class men, poor men, short men ... "at best" they consider them to be invisible insects who are supposed to work for the female but better not DARE to have a sexuality. Becuase that's immediately rape.

whogivesafucc said:
totally agree.

whogivesafucc said:

Fuck women for not fucking us.

Same. Never even had a real conversation with a girl, nor had any platonic relationships with them. All while being in my early 20's.

QuantumDummy said:
Same. Never even had a real conversation with a girl, nor had any platonic relationships with them. All while being in my early 20's.

It's over for us man.

Girls only treated me like co-workers. Now they just don't notice me at all, and I don't bother with them since they travel around in packs of 5 with 1-2 Chads leading the group.

whogivesafucc said:
Yep. Definitely this. Men treat me a tad bit better than women. That is how you truly know it's looks that are the issue.