Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have never met a foid named “Shannon” that I have gotten along with

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I am writing my memoirs right now. And I can’t help but to think about how much I hate the name “Shannon”.

Elementary school - a niggress named Shannon had vitiligo, meaning she was turning white in areas, I thought of her as “cow girl.”

My old job - this nasty fat white big chucky-armed bulldog-faced foid with black hair with a Russian boyfriend who had a thick accent - was the biggest bitch to me.

In Minecraft, I would stand inside of a sorority house and shout, “Which one of you bitches is named Shannon?!”

One of my favorite JewTubers, The Hockey Guy, is named - Shannon.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/cqk8PkpTq9Y?feature=shared

Last edited:
I know only one Shannon - Shannon Rose Bosanac.

agreed shannon is a terrible name

I've never met a foid that I have gotten along with.

based and Intellaupilled thread

@Intellau_Celistic

brutal namepill

I am writing my memoirs right now. And I can’t help but to think about how much I hate the name “Shannon”.

Elementary school - a niggress named Shannon had vitiligo, meaning she was turning white in areas, I thought of her as “cow girl.”

My old job - this nasty fat white big chucky-armed bulldog-faced foid with black hair with a Russian boyfriend who had a thick accent - was the biggest bitch to me.

In Minecraft, I would stand inside of a sorority house and shout, “Which one of you bitches is named Shannon?!”

One of my favorite JewTubers, The Hockey Guy, is named - Shannon.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/cqk8PkpTq9Y?feature=shared

You’d get along with my hot female giga Stacy cousin that has that name.

As she is surprisingly kind to subhumans like us, probably due to growing up with a fat disgusting brother ie my cousin Jody who likely made her used to the idea.

Of course like the rest of them she only dates Chad but again she would at least be nice to you.

Chris Watts agrees you. His wife's name was Shannon anyway.

Chris Watts agrees you. His wife's name was Shannon anyway.
I remember one day at work, this high school guy had the dumb idea to make a list of different variations of the name “Shannon”. He put: “Shannon Cannon”, “Shannshark”, “Shannoyncé”, “Shanniya Twain”, “Shannia Carey”.

I remember one day at work, this high school guy had the dumb idea to make a list of different variations of the name “Shannon”. He put: “Shannon Cannon”, “Shannshark”, “Shannoyncé”, “Shanniya Twain”, “Shannia Carey”.
Shannegress.

Shannen Doherty in Mallrats I kinda liked cos she was a hot foid getting with a layabout loser and that kinda gave me hope. False hope, but still.