Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have negative money

GeckoBus

GeckoBus

commanded to be joyful (now on discord: coco01228)
I got a letter in the mail that I have negative money.
Lmao.

First time that has ever happened to me.
Also, I have to pay broadcasting fees, 55 bucks.

Also, everyone please listen to this chilling theme as I starve to death.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkG7P8i64x8

This movie I watched as young man, not understanding.
Now, I get it.

Tomorrow I usually go shopping, but I don't think they accept void bucks :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Been in that hole before. Get out as fast as you can

That sucks bro but thats a calling for you to get a job.

I got a letter in the mail that I have negative money.
Lmao.

First time that has ever happened to me.
Also, I have to pay broadcasting fees, 55 bucks.

Also, everyone please listen to this chilling theme as I starve to death.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkG7P8i64x8

This movie I watched as young man, not understanding.
Now, I get it.

Tomorrow I usually go shopping, but I don't think they accept void bucks :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

i always steal at self checkout

i always steal at self checkout
we dont have self checkout here. I never understood why self check out designs are so fucking retarded in other countries like what the fuck.
They make you scan the items yourself, instead of just providing a conveyor belt that drags the items through a tunel that has scan lasers from all directions.

all you have to do is line the items up one after another and then scan them from all sides until one scanner finds the bar code.
It really is not hard to automate it and make it steal-proof.

Idk whats wrong with the designers they are fucking retarded (not blaming you for stealing, I dont care honestly, just annoys me)

we dont have self checkout here. I never understood why self check out designs are so fucking retarded in other countries like what the fuck.
They make you scan the items yourself, instead of just providing a conveyor belt that drags the items through a tunel that has scan lasers from all directions.

all you have to do is line the items up one after another and then scan them from all sides until one scanner finds the bar code.
It really is not hard to automate it and make it steal-proof.

Idk whats wrong with the designers they are fucking retarded (not blaming you for stealing, I dont care honestly, just annoys me)
line up 2 packets of milk and make the barcodes kiss eachother by stacking them up. Now the machine wont be able to scan anything.

line up 2 packets of milk and make the barcodes kiss eachother by stacking them up. Now the machine wont be able to scan anything.
:bigbrain: :bigbrain: :bigbrain: :bigbrain: :bigbrain: :bigbrain: :bigbrain: giga iq tbh, didnt think of that.
yeah they would have to slap bar codes on all products, on at least 3 sides of them.
And some producs are not box shaped, so thats another issues.
And what about fruit and vegetables?

You are right, there is a lot of ways to cheat this dayum.