Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I have my former oneitisis phone number, she doesnt know, what shall I do?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
Deleted member 20195

Deleted member 20195

Self-banned
-
So a few years back my Oneitis got married and a few months before that was the last time we crossed paths, she knew I liked her and gave me that gross look and carried on walking. 12 years ago in high school we had some mutual friends and she once asked me have you seen so and so, i was like nah then tried to make convo but sperged out. After that she was avoidant towards me, would not get in the same lift if I was there, would back off away from the group when our mutual friends were there and I arrived. Basically wanted to show her disinterest without actually saying anything.

Recently I tracked down her workplace and called up pretending to be a recruiter. I got her phone number by pretending I already had her email on our database but and needed to update her details. Anyway she's now in a job that pays almost double what mine does and I've had her phone number for a year or so, just wondering what to do with it. She's married and really went into bitch mode thinking back, I blamed myself for sperging out but really she was a bitch towards me when I was just a shy socially awkward guy. I'm not anymore but it's too little too late.

Shes a sandfoid who wears a hijab, she had male friends but they were all incel tier guys like me. What's the most I can do to get back at her? I feel just sending her some random swearing would be a waste.

TLDR: Got former oneitis phone number by pretending to be a job recruiter, looking back she was a bitch to me. What to do?

Last edited:
post her phone number on 4chan

So a few years back my Oneitis got married and a few months before that was the last time we crossed paths, she knew I liked her and gave me that gross look and carried on walking. 12 years ago in high school we had some mutual friends and she once asked me have you seen so and so, i was like nah then tried to make convo but sperged out. After that she was avoidant towards me, would not get in the same lift if I was there, would back off away from the group when our mutual friends were there and I arrived. Basically wanted to show her disinterest without actually saying anything.

Recently I tracked down her workplace and called up pretending to be a recruiter. I got her phone number by pretending I already had her email on our database but and needed to update her details. Anyway she's now in a job that pays almost double what mine does and I've had her phone number for a year or so, just wondering what to do with it. She's married and really went into bitch mode thinking back, I blamed myself for sperging out but really she was a bitch towards me when I was just a shy socially awkward guy. I'm not anymore but it's too little too late.

Shes a sandfoid who wears a hijab, she had male friends but they were all incel tier guys like me. What's the most I can do to get back at her? I feel just sending her some random swearing would be a waste.

TLDR: Got former oneitis phone number by pretending to be a job recruiter, looking back she was a bitch to me. What to do?
Literally nothing. Just forget about past associations. Rip up the piece of paper with the phone number on it and throw it in the trash.

Last edited:
give it to me :feelsokman:

troll her by saying she's gonna get deported.

Post it to 4chan

Ok I've thought of something. She's likely to be around her family on EID day, I should use multiple numbers to send her dick pics of the same guy so her family and husband thinks shes cheating.

Aint 4chan just cucks and would let her know someones got her number?
true some Cucks would but a few would also probably harass her or something

text her / call her

fakecel if you don't have your oneitis' phone number without her knowing :feelsYall:
true some Cucks would but a few would also probably harass her or something
yeah but op gets exposed with only one cuck. so if he was to post on 4chan he has to give a different story

Last edited: