Story I have my former oneitisis phone number, she doesnt know, what shall I do?

get_even

get_even

Death to simps and cucks
★★★
23d 19h 26m
So a few years back my Oneitis got married and a few months before that was the last time we crossed paths, she knew I liked her and gave me that gross look and carried on walking. 12 years ago in high school we had some mutual friends and she once asked me have you seen so and so, i was like nah then tried to make convo but sperged out. After that she was avoidant towards me, would not get in the same lift if I was there, would back off away from the group when our mutual friends were there and I arrived. Basically wanted to show her disinterest without actually saying anything.

Recently I tracked down her workplace and called up pretending to be a recruiter. I got her phone number by pretending I already had her email on our database but and needed to update her details. Anyway she's now in a job that pays almost double what mine does and I've had her phone number for a year or so, just wondering what to do with it. She's married and really went into bitch mode thinking back, I blamed myself for sperging out but really she was a bitch towards me when I was just a shy socially awkward guy. I'm not anymore but it's too little too late.

Shes a sandfoid who wears a hijab, she had male friends but they were all incel tier guys like me. What's the most I can do to get back at her? I feel just sending her some random swearing would be a waste.

TLDR: Got former oneitis phone number by pretending to be a job recruiter, looking back she was a bitch to me. What to do?

Last edited:
Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
102d 3h 37m
calimero

calimero

Veteran
★★★★
15d 16h 31m
Deleted member 33091

Deleted member 33091

Resident IT bully
-
15d 13h 34m
post her phone number on 4chan

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

game over
★★★★★
65d 14h 57m
your personality

your personality

★★★★★
134d 5h 36m
get_even said:
So a few years back my Oneitis got married and a few months before that was the last time we crossed paths, she knew I liked her and gave me that gross look and carried on walking. 12 years ago in high school we had some mutual friends and she once asked me have you seen so and so, i was like nah then tried to make convo but sperged out. After that she was avoidant towards me, would not get in the same lift if I was there, would back off away from the group when our mutual friends were there and I arrived. Basically wanted to show her disinterest without actually saying anything.

Recently I tracked down her workplace and called up pretending to be a recruiter. I got her phone number by pretending I already had her email on our database but and needed to update her details. Anyway she's now in a job that pays almost double what mine does and I've had her phone number for a year or so, just wondering what to do with it. She's married and really went into bitch mode thinking back, I blamed myself for sperging out but really she was a bitch towards me when I was just a shy socially awkward guy. I'm not anymore but it's too little too late.

Shes a sandfoid who wears a hijab, she had male friends but they were all incel tier guys like me. What's the most I can do to get back at her? I feel just sending her some random swearing would be a waste.

TLDR: Got former oneitis phone number by pretending to be a job recruiter, looking back she was a bitch to me. What to do?
Literally nothing. Just forget about past associations. Rip up the piece of paper with the phone number on it and throw it in the trash.

Last edited:
JosefMengelecel

JosefMengelecel

Proud advocate of räpe, incest, and pedophilia
★★★★★
126d 17h 47m
kanyepilled

kanyepilled

Pažarskis
-
23d 42m
give it to me :feelsokman:

get_even

get_even

Death to simps and cucks
★★★
23d 19h 26m
Wizcel said:
post her phone number on 4chan
Don't know too much about 4chan, what would they do with it?

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Major
★★★★
16d 22h 28m
your personality said:
Literally nothing. Just forget about past associations. Rip up the piece of paper with the phone number on it and throw it in the trash.
Based king

ReconElement

ReconElement

GOC-in-C, V Corps, Death is for me
★★★★
66d 23h 0m
your personality said:

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
206d 5h 43m
riceronicel

riceronicel

White>Latino>Black>Arab>Rice>Curry>Abos
5d 17h 39m
get_even said:

troll her by saying she's gonna get deported.

SoloAlex

SoloAlex

I hate privileged people
★★★★★
24d 18h 43m
get_even

get_even

Death to simps and cucks
★★★
23d 19h 26m
Ok I've thought of something. She's likely to be around her family on EID day, I should use multiple numbers to send her dick pics of the same guy so her family and husband thinks shes cheating.

Aint 4chan just cucks and would let her know someones got her number?
Transcended Trucel said:
Pancakecel said:

nystagmuscel

nystagmuscel

Overlord
★★★
11d 23h 15m
Post it to 4chan

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
206d 5h 43m
get_even said:
Ok I've thought of something. She's likely to be around her family on EID day, I should use multiple numbers to send her dick pics of the same guy so her family and husband thinks shes cheating.

Aint 4chan just cucks and would let her know someones got her number?
true some Cucks would but a few would also probably harass her or something

keksofthebest

keksofthebest

piece of shit incel, racist, homophobic, abusive,
★★
23d 20h 44m
Post her number here jfl. i'll call her up

Izayacel

Izayacel

NATURALE HARMONIE "
★★★★★
19d 13h 59m
text her / call her

proudweeb

proudweeb

Average User
★★★★★
18d 23h 4m
LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

when your life is not your own
★★★★★
146d 11h 55m
fakecel if you don't have your oneitis' phone number without her knowing :feelsYall:
Transcended Trucel said:
true some Cucks would but a few would also probably harass her or something
yeah but op gets exposed with only one cuck. so if he was to post on 4chan he has to give a different story

Last edited:
Snowstormhigh

Snowstormhigh

Death Awaits
★★★★★
62d 14h 8m