Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i have my first date after 2 weeks tonight, wish me luck

I will report you off this forum

WHY CAN'T PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THIS IS AN INCEL FORUM. GO BRAG ON FOREVERALONE OR SOME SHIT

>gl_incel

The absolute fucking state of this forum

TheVman said:

WHY CAN'T PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THIS IS AN INCEL FORUM. GO BRAG ON FOREVERALONE OR SOME SHIT

wtf

i'm as incel as it gets. stop being such discriminating edgelords

please ignore this thread if you have nothing to write except witch hunting

gl_incel said:
TheVman said:

wtf
i'm as incel as it gets. stop being such discriminating edgelords

You literally have 4 posts and your first post here is tkaling about getting a date. you're clearly a fucking troll

Jockcel said:
>gl_incel

TheVman said:
You literally have 4 posts and your first post here is tkaling about getting a date. you're clearly a fucking troll

what am i supposed to do, spam 1000 posts before making a thread i want to make?

you are obviously a projecting chad lite if you feel the need to go after "frauds" and "trolls"

QuantumDummy said:
Bad luck.

thanks. i hope for another disaster, its better than getting false hope and then ending up crushed again

gl_incel said:
thanks. i hope for another disaster, its better than getting false hope and then ending up crushed again

You get it.

>Has a date with a female
>Decides to post it on an incel forum to feel superior

Ban REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jockcel said:
>gl_incel

'gl incel' lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

_incelinside said:
>Has a date with a female
>Decides to post it on an incel forum to feel superior

getting to a date means nothing nowadays

97% chance she just needs another orbiter to nurture her ego

gl_incel said:
this is really getting old

You deem yourself good looking by your username.
You're neurotypical enough to get a date

anigif_enhanced-buzz-25183-1388704824-7.gif

o u t

TheVman said:

also OP is probably below 20 , so fakecel.

_incelinside said:
You deem yourself good looking by your username.
You're neurotypical enough to get a date

anigif_enhanced-buzz-25183-1388704824-7.gif

o u t

lets be real here, does a neurotypical person find this forum and register on it?

inb4 i m from that inceltears subreddit, they are as normie as we are. outcasts in massive denial

btw username is kind of ironic, i m a 6.5 AT BEST

Why did you even post this? This has literally nothing to do with inceldom.

eurocel said:
Why did you even post this? This has literally nothing to do with inceldom.

i just had the need to share since i m not in contact with my friends. and i smell another fiasco so i wanted to make an intro

what is even allowed here, except "ban him, reee"? its not cool, reminds me of censoring redditfags

gl_incel said:
lets be real here, does a neurotypical person find this forum and register on it?

inb4 i m from that cucktears subreddit, they are as normie as we are. outcasts in massive denial

btw username is kind of ironic, i m a 6.5 AT BEST

tenor.gif

TheVman said:

I see op still not banned

UPDATE NUMBER 1:

got a text message, didnt even have to open it to know what it is. LMAO

"can we postpone, I have had a busy day so I m tired"

I would lie if i said this shocked me

gl_incel said:
i just had the need to share since i m not in contact with my friends. and i smell another fiasco so i wanted to make an intro

what is even allowed here, except "ban him, reee"? its not cool, reminds me of censoring redditfags

There are rules here, i suggest that you read them. If you post a thread in which you mention that you have a date coming up in a forum that consists of people having intimacy related issues, its not that strange that people are mad about it. And if you don't understand that then you're retarded.

gl_incel said:
getting to a date means nothing nowadays

97% chance she just needs another orbiter to nurture her ego

your username is an oxymoron

gl_incel said:
UPDATE NUMBER 1:

got a text message, didnt even have to open it to know what it is. LMAO

"can we postpone, I have had a busy day so I m tired"

I would lie if i said this shocked me

Yep it's over if she doesn't reschedule

FeminismsCancer said:
your username is an oxymoron

can you imagine how frustrating that is? fulfilling the only requirement to get girls and be popular (looks) and STILL failing miserably and spending your entire youth as a permanently anxious nostalgic shut-in?

gl_incel said:
can you imagine how frustrating that is? fulfilling the only requirement to get girls and be popular (looks) and STILL failing miserably and spending your entire youth as a permanently anxious nostalgic shut-in?
Your avi violates our rules too.

FeminismsCancer said:
Your avi violates our rules too.

havent noticed. i only skimmed through them, will check again

Jockcel said:
>gl_incel

How this guy not banned yet? WTF!?!?!

This poster is a GL incel (his ID is "gl_incel"), he puts his prettyboy face as an avatar, has dates and posts about it. I was wondering how this guy is allowed here? @Sergeantincel @blickpall @gstvtrp @mental_out @retarded_sumbshit @Ryo_Hazuki

chudur-budur said:
How this guy not banned yet? WTF!?!?!

This poster is a GL incel (his ID is "gl_incel"), he puts his prettyboy face as an avatar, has dates and posts about it. I was wondering how this guy is allowed here?  @Sergeantincel @blickpall @gstvtrp @mental_out @retarded_sumbshit @Ryo_Hazuki

does anyone really think that pro photo obviously taken from the net is me? how stupid can people be?

Why are there more fakecels everyday on this site?