Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I have more truth in my veins than blood these days

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
★★★★★
I can't handle the truth but that won't stop me.

Paraphrasing because I don't feel the need to find these video clips. You can find them if you are interested.

People with low IQ can't hold down jobs 'Jordan Peterson'

It's all about looks 'IncelTV'

Poor people are gonna stay poor forever 'Anonymous'

Men with beards grow them because they are not loved by their mums 'Stefan Molyneux'

"Men with beards grow them because they are not loved by their mums 'Stefan Molyneux' "

I'm going to need some actual research to back that up. Maybe it just sounds like a personal hatred towards beards, but didn't he grow a small beard? Anyhow, without research I'm not going to believe that.

"Men with beards grow them because they are not loved by their mums 'Stefan Molyneux' "

I'm going to need some actual research to back that up. Maybe it just sounds like a personal hatred towards beards, but didn't he grow a small beard? Anyhow, without research I'm not going to believe that.
He says this on a Q and A but doesn't give evidence. I shouldn't consider that the truth but I imagine he has evidence.

I grow beards but it's just because I'm not the favorite child. I have come up with a way to shave faster so that's encouraged me to shave more also.

Edit:- Maybe he was just stating his opinion as fact.

Last edited:
I want a beard and going to grow one out but I am loved by my mom

i have meth in my veins these days

nice. seems legit brother

Brutal Neck beard cel pill!

I think Stefan Molyneux said neck beard.