Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I have more sympathy for animals. Press F for the extinct ones...

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Now if push came to shove and I had to save a Man over a dog. I would, as long as he had use.

But no foid can give me the company pets gave me. Atleast they were around lingered for them to be petted.

What has a foid done? Bring me despair and sadness..

In exchange for them I would like for extinct animals come back.

:f: for all the extinct beings.. soon it will be us.

I wish the dinosaurs was still around to rape normies :f:

Animals are the most loyal and lifefuel to have around :f:

JFL at deciding if you'd save a foid.
I'd speed up the foids death or insure she suffers the most painful death possible.

Animals at least are loyal to you. Look at all the homeless men on the streets, they all have a dog with them. Never have I seen a homeless man with his wife - she probably ditched his ass for a richer chad. Not dogs.

Cope, animals went extinct because the females only wanted the chadimals. Hypergamy is law of nature.

I love animals tbh. I wish i could live in the jungle.. the concrete jungle isn’t working out for me

Cope, animals went extinct because the females only wanted the chadimals. Hypergamy is law of nature.

Lmao.

I’ve always preferred animals to people. I find them easier to connect to and bond with. Probably because I’m a socially awkward autist.

Animals don’t judge me at least.

I’ve always preferred animals to people. I find them easier to connect to and bond with. Probably because I’m a socially awkward autist.

Animals don’t judge me at least.
I agree. I like animals.

I have also thought about this,just realize for a moment how many different thirsty for sex male animals are out there that fight each other to the death for the foid that is just standing there looking and waiting for a winner like a useless piece of shit,like two orbiters in a chatroom or disco that are willing to do all kind of shit just for a cunt that is barely paying them attention,leaving with the winner Chad to wildly fuck in their nest/cave while the poor one who lost because of unlucky genes has to rot alone and miserably waiting for his death,noone giving a fuck about him.

Fuck you nature,you're really cruel.I used to like animals a lot but I realized that foids are highly overrated even in the most basic of species.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back