Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have more and more grey hair

Newbie17

Newbie17

Mikel Arteta irl; Relative of Fyodor Dostoevsky
-
FUCK. I know that balding is way worse but if you have hair it's very depressing to see an army of grey hair on your head at such young age. FUCK. I never realized just how much I've "greyed" until I looked myself in the mirror under the light (5 minutes ago) and there they were...

Srs, should I just dye my hair?

Fuck me

grey hair means wisdom you are too blackpilled

Don't dye your hair tbh, hair dye's long term effects aren't too well known, and it dries out your follicles.

Don't dye your hair tbh, hair dye's long term effects aren't too well known, and it dries out your follicles.
I guess. Fuck. Are there any foods to slow the process of greying a bit? Fruits, vegetables?

I guess. Fuck. Are there any foods to slow the process of greying a bit? Fruits, vegetables?
idk man im not a doctor

google it tbh

not trying to sound like an asshole but i dont want to endorse some bs treatment to you

look for treatments that are backed by studies

idk man im not a doctor

google it tbh

not trying to sound like an asshole but i dont want to endorse some bs treatment to you

look for treatments that are backed by studies
It's over.

It's over.
It's grey hair. It isn't really a death sentence.

Hair dye is not that bad, and if you really think grey hairs are fucking you over, you can dye them. It will just dry out your hair, so make sure you use conditioner.

nigga its grey hair not that bad

if you really think youre fucked dye your hair, its not THAT bad for you. just make sure you use conditioner.
Yeah, I guess.

if you had the right bones then your salt and pepper looking hair wouldn't matter

Same and Im 22 jfl at my sibhinanity