Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I have made a new discovery in Auschwitz diet science related to sleep.

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
If you do not sleep you are less hungry and eat less. I have not slept all night and I do not feel hungry at all. I ate 200kcal of beef for some protein top up in the morning, I don't think I'll eat anything else today, genuinely not hungry.

If you want to lose weight just don't sleep theory. Or rather, sleep in 30 hour gaps to elongate your time awake when your hunger is down and then during sleep you can't eat anyway so it extends even further.

Auschwitz diet is very effective.

im trying to do the opposite and increase my appetite

Don’t do that. You are gonna make yourself feel terrible, shorten your lifespan (no bullshit), and ruin your looks. Bad sleep is one of the reasons my face has flaws. If you do not have sleep troubles, don’t give yourself any.

Trust me, you don’t want my sleep issues

If you do not sleep you are less hungry and eat less. I have not slept all night and I do not feel hungry at all. I ate 200kcal of beef for some protein top up in the morning, I don't think I'll eat anything else today, genuinely not hungry.

If you want to lose weight just don't sleep theory. Or rather, sleep in 30 hour gaps to elongate your time awake when your hunger is down and then during sleep you can't eat anyway so it extends even further.

Jfl, just go carnivore tho if you wanna lose weight, will also look better and be healthier

for me it's the opposite.
I get brutal sugar and food cravings when I'm tired, but can fast for 16 hours easiely after a good night of sleep.

when you dont eat in regular 4-5h intervals your metabolism becomes super slow, which may actually slow weightloss idk

for me it's the opposite.
I get brutal sugar and food cravings when I'm tired, but can fast for 16 hours easiely after a good night of sleep.
Damn I'm literally opposite. When I sleep for long time I get hungry a lot but when I'm tried I'm so tired I cba to eat.