Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have lost faith in humanity

KV3

KV3

Banned
-
Every day I get up in the morning trying to make the world a better place

Every day I listen intently to and try to solve the problems of others

Every I contribute to society

Every day I do my best to show the world the light of the human heart

Outside of this site, I NEVER complain to others and always wear a facade of happiness and positivity

But every day I get NOTHING for it
The society I BREAK MY BACK over gives me NOTHING in return for my efforts
I am not even treated like a HUMAN BEING
The very society I try to contribute to attacks me viciously every day

Im starting to lose faith that humanity can learn and grow. I am starting to grow bitter waiting for progress and change that isnt going to come. I'm so tired of being CRUCIFIED by the day for the sins of others.

If this continues I will determine humanity isn't worth saving. The world needs a HARD reset. I want to fucking drop an asteroid on Earth.

the human race now ESPECIALLY WOMEN flush it down the fucking toilet

i've never had faith in humanity

I'll destroy this world one day.

Every day I get up in the morning trying to make the world a better place

Every day I listen intently to and try to solve the problems of others

Every I contribute to society

Every day I do my best to show the world the light of the human heart

Outside of this site, I NEVER complain to others and always wear a facade of happiness and positivity

But every day I get NOTHING for it
The society I BREAK MY BACK over gives me NOTHING in return for my efforts
I am not even treated like a HUMAN BEING
The very society I try to contribute to attacks me viciously every day

Im starting to lose faith that humanity can learn and grow. I am starting to grow bitter waiting for progress and change that isnt going to come. I'm so tired of being CRUCIFIED by the day for the sins of others.

If this continues I will determine humanity isn't worth saving. The world needs a HARD reset. I want to fucking drop an asteroid on Earth.

The light of the human heart is only visible through the clearest of rosaries. Once things go down we'll tear through each other like rats.

Whatever you do for humanity, it has to have your personal interest as top priority. It's preferable to have a Randian approach to altruism.

Don't break your balls for other humans, they're most probably not worth it and you don't live long enough to know better. Break them for yourself. You'll see that in this process you'll find yourself forced to also be useful for society, but don't do it for them, do it for you.

What you just did was enter an unsigned contract that you built in your mind, then when the other party did not meet the goals, you had a victim puke. This isn't healthy for you and society doesn't give a crap really.

Anyhow, back to the title. Welcome to the club.