Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I have higher immunity to blackpill now

Hopium

Hopium

Self-banned
-
When I first joined I was 19 and the blackpill was hitting me deep inside my soul
I did coping mechanisms that it can't all be that bad
I was crying in my pillow etc.

Now I'm 22 and I accept what it shows is part of life like everything else
Just a part of our nature people don't want to see:blackpill:

When I first joined I was 19 and the blackpill was hitting me deep inside my soul
I did coping mechanisms that it can't all be that bad
I was crying in my pillow etc.

Now I'm 22 and I accept what it shows is part of life like everything else
Just a part of our nature people don't want to see:blackpill:
The Blackpill as a term is often misused. And you are 22. Report back when you are 32 (if you make it). I'm 39.

The Blackpill as a term is often misused. And you are 22. Report back when you are 32 (if you make it). I'm 39.
Must be the oldest cel here:feelsohgod:

Must be the oldest cel here:feelsohgod:
Nope. There is one who is older. This I know for a fact. There is another who is the same age, but I can't remember who he is. But yes, I'm probably one of the oldest.

Last edited:
You just accept it after some years, bc it's logical and you can seee it everyday if you look closely. I still feel bad we live in a sick world like this but nature is ruthless so it's no surprise people are like they are. Survival of the fittest.

based dude, fuck soyciety

You just accept it after some years, bc it's logical and you can seee it everyday if you look closely. I still feel bad we live in a sick world like this but nature is ruthless so it's no surprise people are like they are. Survival of the fittest.
Yes. Bitter sadness.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back