Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I have Herpes

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★
I don't know how I got it. I obviously never interact with other people and I'm a massive germophobe anyway. I don't even drink from the same glass as other people.
idk what I've done to deserve this, as if me just being ugly wasn't enough, now it's set in stone no woman (or man for that matter) will ever touch me. I didn't even know it was possible to just create herpes on your own? unless someone injected it with me or some dumb shit

Rape foids so they can suffer too

spread your hERpes

Same bro I got herpes from too many Stacy‘s forcibly kissing me without my consent

:feelssus:Are you sure you don't know how you got it ?

You know how you got it. Stop lying, nigger.

HSV-1? It's common

43751.jpg

Imagine being a virgin with an STD. Brutal. Almost as brutal as when you go to the doctor and he asks you if you're sexually active. When you say no he thinks you just mean that you're not sexually active RIGHT NOW so he wants to test you for STDs or other shit you get from sex and you have to tell him that you're 31 and you've never had sex. Awkward silence ensues. Ask me how I know.

Wouldn’t make sense how you got herpes, unless you unknowingly got from a hooker, or you were just unfortunate enough that it got into ur body.

Everyone has herpes, several strains in fact.

Most contract it when they're babies from adults, even if they're not symptomatic.

90% of people test positive for HPV-1, the other 10% are either immune or false negative IMO.
Only 2/3 of people with HPV are ever symptomatic.