Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have held hands with a girl before

Armament Haki

Armament Haki

Short as fuck
★★
NOW WAIT A MINUTE, It was first grade and my class was going on a field trip to the park and instead of taking the bus we went walking. To avoid getting lost, the teacher wanted us to hold hands with the person next to us, we were going to walk there in alphabetical order and the only two people with last names that start with “A” were me and this other girl, I got partnered up with the girl and that was the only time i’ve ever held a girls hands :bigbrain:

get the fuck outta here chadcel :chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

i hugged a girl in 2nd grade at her birthday party

You MOGGER !

A girl "held" my hand in group therapy. She was helping me balance my body for a group activity.

reported for bragging

Forced pairings in school exercises was usually lifefuel when it forced a foid to interact with me. Getting to be close proximity or have her acknowledge your existence was a rare treat. Anyone experience rooms arranged into pairs of desks with assigned seating? :feelsautistic:

I was a chad in first grade tbh. Lots of girls kissed me and hugged me and told me I was cute. If only I hade a normal puberty...:fuk:

Incel trait : bragging about holding hands

NOW WAIT A MINUTE, It was first grade and my class was going on a field trip to the park and instead of taking the bus we went walking. To avoid getting lost, the teacher wanted us to hold hands with the person next to us, we were going to walk there in alphabetical order and the only two people with last names that start with “A” were me and this other girl, I got partnered up with the girl and that was the only time i’ve ever held a girls hands :bigbrain:
Well done bro your doing better than everyone else on this platform.

Well done bro your doing better than everyone else on this platform.
A platform? This place is more like a springboard for you dive into the abyss

Get a load of this chad fakecel :feelsUgh:

Dn rd, Chadcel out!

probably the best chance I would have at holding hands w/ a girl would be

WrestleMoggedShake

I have a decent idea: we should go around saying women are weaklings and that we could beat them in an arm wrestling contest using just our two smallest fingers because we're more than twice as strong as women.

You will have some girls take the challenge (maybe they could legit beat you with that handicap) but while they think you're being humiliated you are actually getting some free handholding :)

2nd grade and already slaying, jesus