Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I have gone full crazy

• Thread starter Deleted member 16023
  • Start date
Deleted member 16023

Deleted member 16023

KHHV GANG
-
I have been fighting with everything and it's awesome. I am an asshole to everyone it's fun. Told a bitch yesterday to get out of my way shoved her , she looked at me and I said huh and moved on. She was there with another girl and a boy. The boy who was her boyfriend came to me trying to act all alpha was a gymcelling Manlet half foot shorter than me tried to attack me and got the Shit beaten out of him. And then I told them to fuck off.

High T alpha low inhib slayER

ngl, this sounds like LARP boyo

act all alpha was a gymcelling Manlet half foot shorter than me tried to attack me and got the Shit beaten out of him.
This part is actually ragefuel, why would you beat on a manlet? Our lives are already shitty enough without tall faggots, beating us up then thinking they accomplished something.

(If he was being a cuck however he deserved it)

This part is actually ragefuel, why would you beat on a manlet? Our lives are already shitty enough without tall faggots, beating us up then thinking they accomplished something.
He was a nice looking guy and here in India 5'5 is a pretty average height. Also the guy was chadlooking had a nice jawline unlike me and wasnt letting me go. I mistakenly shoved his girlfriend and now he wanted to beat the shit out of me , I have been gymcelling from a week and when he tried to hit me I pushed him and then started punching his face and stomach. Then I apologized telling the girl I was sorry she nodded and said it was okay. My friends were there and they were all laughing when this shit show was taking place.

Good for you I'm a little envious ngl. Personally I feel like a fool when I try to be this low inhib.

Good for you I'm a little envious ngl. Personally I feel like a fool when I try to be this low inhib.
Yeah after this if they had gone to the police I would have been fucked but thankfully the girl I shoved was understanding when I said sorry and she let me go without getting the authorities involved. I was scared shitless this is the most low inhibition I had ever been.

Either that or he is just a young normie.

Fucking greycels, man
Yeah after this if they had gone to the police I would have been fucked but thankfully the girl I shoved was understanding when I said sorry and she let me go without getting the authorities involved. I was scared shitless this is the most low inhibition I had ever been.
:feelshehe:

Hope this is true. I as well treat foids like shit when possible. Shoulder shoves to get them out of the way are lifefuel

The boy who was her boyfriend came to me trying to act all alpha was a gymcelling Manlet half foot shorter than me tried to attack me and got the Shit beaten out of him. And then I told them to fuck off.
You could potentially ogremaxx, how tall are you?

(If he was being a cuck however he deserved it)

He was a cuck manlet it’s ok

You could potentially ogremaxx, how tall are you?
I don't know approximately 6feet , I was 182 cm a year ago have grown a little. I am not tall the area where I live has an avg height of 5"10.

It's not crazy to fight back against our oppressors. Rude normies and foids of all sizes deserve to be punished. You did good.

yesterday i was walking along the coastline and there was some foid group that were talking and laughing they also wore very slutty clothing and i was just walking straight up. THe one slut roastie didn't move away from my way so i """accidentally"""" hit her with my gymcelled shoulder. Then we looked at each other for just a moment as we continued walking in opposite directions. Then it felt good hitting her with my shoulder(i didn't hit her i just walked straight and she didn't move away from me.) Last year similar thing happened and foid swore at me but i didn't care lol. I didn't even do these intentionally, foids just expect privilege and i'm very loof cold person