Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over i have finally found a way to kill myself

tragedy person

tragedy person

Banned
-
i just skipped class to go inject hardcore drugs into my system on a rooftop in my city so no one will find me .
i have suffered all my life with each year it never has gotten better so i stoped telling peòple about my problems because they never help , my trauma has gotten into me my past haunts me
my bipolarity is killing me , peopled had made fun of me all my life , i am a parasite to the ones that love me , i can't fimď love or anything because i am deformed and ugly and females are digusted by me , i can't achieve my dream because i am a lazy retard who has notalent when ever i try to talk to people to make a band they ignore me
plus people online would be pleased to hear about my death they always told me i am worthless and should kill myself because lets face it we are all worthless hear .

i thank everyone in my life for contributed to my suicide and espacially god for making my life a livimg hell

See you tomorrow

Don't do it man. Words are just words.

RIP brocel. Another ugly male fallen to the cruels of the world. I hope you find peace.

If you're still in school, you're too young to do it. Take my advice or don't, I can't stop you, but you sound too immature to kys.

Go to a prostitute before. See how sex really is and then think about it again.

Your Own Body Cucks yourself Through your survival instinct " what prevents you for seaking death. ( You only live once anyways and only around 70 years ) what IS ridiculous ( in the fact that Life should Be utter Bliss and Not this Garbage ) . So why cant you Just self delete at will , without having These cucked fears " is beyone me.

Your Own Body Cucks yourself Through your survival instinct " what prevents you for seaking death. ( You only live once anyways and only around 70 years ) what IS ridiculous ( in the fact that Life should Be utter Bliss and Not this Garbage ) . So why cant you Just self delete at will , without having These cucked fears " is beyone me.
This is y a lot of ppl get rlly drunk before suicide it's almost impossible to override ur survival instincts sober

I hope you don't actually do it.

Hope you find peace for whatever you do brocel.

This body is the most evil thing God has created, I wish it had a self destruct button. Fuck :lasereyes:

just arrange some poisoned air on your apartment or hire a hitman for yourself.

snort a fat line of fentanyl

See you when you wake up. Enjoy the drugs.

This is y a lot of ppl get rlly drunk before suicide it's almost impossible to override ur survival instincts sober
Yea that Makes sence . You have to make Sure you pull though and that you die . Everything that Easens the process Is allowed at this point

Might aswell live a little longer and enjoy doing drugs

Think long and hard about it. Whatever you decide is your choice but really think about it before you make a decision.

sorry you had to go through this.

Not to be an asshole but do me a favor and don't do it.

Hes actually dead. :cryfeels:

I hope you can finally rest in peace brother. Bless your soul.

Fuck. Should've choosen the alternative

Rest in peace brocel

rest easy, kanka

Don’t do this man if you’re healthy.. you can have a life away from school bad family members and these people. You can find some happiness in life it’s not worth missing out on. It took me getting sick and moving out of my small town to realise there’s some things I could of had I was missing out on