Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I have experienced the blackpill anew

ONION BURPS

ONION BURPS

Most men die at 27 — We just bury them at 72
God I'm retarded. I've been losing weight, and I grew my hair out. Been tanning a bit as well, basically every soft Maxx known. I tried my luck in discord servers for rates. fucking brutal beyond belief. I can't sleep. I was up all night. The comments basically destroyed any hope of ascension, as this is the best ove looked probably ever.

My head looks like a lollipop on my tiny manlet narrow shoulder frame. They said I looked creepy. Rated me 2/10. I deleted after ten comments. This world ............

No looksmaxxing for your face

Your bones decide how people treat you :blackpill:

I am a giga framelet myself

No looksmaxxing for your face
I feel like I dumped a gallon of adrenaline into my body reading those comments. I was flying so high, and now I'm in the pits of hell. They ate me like a pack of hyenas.

I feel like I dumped a gallon of adrenaline into my body reading those comments. I was flying so high, and now I'm in the pits of hell. They ate me like a pack of hyenas.
The blackpill always strikes you when you expect it the least

Horse face, frame cel, manlet, bug eyes...

So instead of a reborn christian, you're a reborn incel/blackpiller?