Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I Have ER As My Background

• Thread starter lonelysince2006
  • Start date

Which one?

• Total voters
lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

Cumming in Amelie Cheung is my life goal
Wallpaper

Low-inhib or autistic?

@ItsovERfucks @Adolf Kitler @NoIdeaWhatToDo @Epedaphic @Stupid Clown @WØLF @NeverEvenBegan @My Name Jeff @ElTruecel @Gokubro @Logic55 @MoggedByALoli @Therapywasawaste Thoughts?

Based. However normies will probably just think you're gay and that's your boyfriend.

Normies don't know who that is, they think you're gay and that's your boyfriend

Based. However normies will probably just think you're gay and that's your boyfriend.
Yep. And then they will treat him even worse than they already do. That’s why I have a car as my background on my phone. It’s something I like and most people find it cool. I don’t give people ammo to further bully or ostracize me.

Normies don't know who that is, they think you're gay and that's your boyfriend
Yep. And then they will treat him even worse than they already do. That’s why I have a car as my background on my phone. It’s something I like and most people find it cool. I don’t give people ammo to further bully or ostracize me.
:fuk: I actually feel bad after hearing this ngl. I'm still probably going to keep it, though.

@NeverEvenBegan Don't lie to me, man. You probably have Margot Robbie as your phone background. :feelsUgh:

I hope it's a diesel :feelsdevil:
It’s not a diesel, but it’s still really cool. It’s my dad’s 1971 Camaro SS with a 454 cubic inch big block engine. It’s got around 500 horsepower and sounds so good. It’s also a gas guzzler and only gets like 9 miles per gallon.

@Stupid Clown @Octophobia @VideoGameCoper I might change my lock screen to one of these so it looks less gay:

130306049 b4b5244a 1b04 4fc5 ad7d 8fd017f4299e
130306049 4e96aac7 ebca 4f9b a550 412d16c72ea6
Tumblr og6intTKUU1vjv3tvo1 1280

This is my background

Attachments

• cb0b7556226983.5d18d5c3beac8.jpg
    cb0b7556226983.5d18d5c3beac8.jpg
    989.7 KB · Views: 13
:feelsahh::feelsahh:

:feelsohh:

:feelsdevil:

Lifefuel for carcels
Lifefuel for @proudjokER cels
I’ve been a carcel my whole life. I’m so glad my father got me into cars and taught me so much. We also fixed up an old tractor together last year. We had so many good memories in that car during the last 14 years, and the Camaro won top 25 at a bunch of shows back in 2013. Unfortunately, my father just passed away last Thursday from sepsis due to pancreatic cancer. The Camaro is now mine and I can drive it when I want, but it’s not the same without him. I had it running yesterday and it brought back the memories.

brutal he didnt know the horror that awaited him just like us when we were 5 (my life went to shit at 6 jfl)
I also didn’t know the loneliness and suffering that awaited me when I was 5-6. My life was truly great as a young child and then started going to shit in 5th grade. Once I hit high school it reached a new low

Low-inhib or autistic?
Low-key gay. On a serious note tho, those are good pictures of ER. You chose them nicely.
I like your current ones better tbh. Besides, who cares what normgroids think? How often are they going to see your lockscreen and wallpaper anyway?

:feelsUgh: Do not blaspheme the saints, newcomer.
Use the bottom right and say it's you and your grandpa.
I used this:

Wallpaper 2
brutal he didnt know the horror that awaited him just like us when we were 5 (my life went to shit at 6 jfl)
He says 0-5 was the best years of his life. He even titled the first chapter of My Twisted World "A Blissful Beginning." :cryfeels:

This was a time of discovery, excitement, and fun. I had just entered this new world, and I knew nothing of the pain it would bring me later on. I enjoyed life with innocent bliss. I can remember playing in the fields and going on long walks with Ah Mah to pick berries. She would always warn me not to touch the stinging nettles that sometimes grew in our fields, but my curiosity got the better of me, and I got stung a few times. There was a swing in the back of our yard, which I had many good times on.
Chad worship
How?
Low-key gay. On a serious note tho, those are good pictures of ER. You chose them nicely.
Thanks. They are quite nice. ER was photogenic, after all.
I like your current ones better tbh. Besides, who cares what normgroids think? How often are they going to see your lockscreen and wallpaper anyway?
My classmates who sit next or behind me might see it and ask about it, which I don't want to explain. I'll probably say "he's my idol" jfl. And if they say it's ER, I'll say "who?" to fuck with them since they shouldn't even know who he is in the first place, so by them recognizing ER, they've just outed themselves as a weirdo among their fellow normgroids.

But anyways, fuck them. My dad always says I should look at others like sheeple. They're lower than me by the sheer fact that they're brainwashed and unwilling to undo that brainwashing.
This is my background
Computer or phone? It looks nice other than the fact that it looks like a stock image from afar.

I used this:

He says 0-5 was the best years of his life. He even titled the first chapter of My Twisted World "A Blissful Beginning." :cryfeels:

How?

My classmates who sit next or behind me might see it and ask about it, which I don't want to explain. I'll probably say "he's my idol" jfl. And if they say it's ER, I'll say "who?" to fuck with them since they shouldn't even know who he is in the first place, so by them recognizing ER, they've just outed themselves as a weirdo among their fellow normgroids.

But anyways, fuck them. My dad always says I should look at others like sheeple. They're lower than me by the sheer fact that they're brainwashed and unwilling to undo that brainwashing.

Computer or phone? It looks nice other than the fact that it looks like a stock image from afar.
Nice.

Fortune favors the bold.

Barry Dale Loukaitis also looks photogenic:

601de230c065dimage
F826bbc1474b423d9ddf729230e3174a
Tumblr l 10575186074431

Low-inhib or autistic?
Based but please watch out for the normies, and especially bitchez, they really don’t like ER, if they see your background they might try to confront you or snitch on you to the cops, always watch out for that and stay vigilante!

To be honest I would not risk it, if a foid sees the background it’s over especially if it’s in a crowded place the bitch might call you an incel rapist out loud
And normie white knights will stomp you to death

Based but please watch out for the normies, and especially bitchez, they really don’t like ER, if they see your background they might try to confront you or snitch on you to the cops, always watch out for that and stay vigilante!
Cops won't do shit. Plus, it's my own phone. They don't like it, they can fuck off.
To be honest I would not risk it, if a foid sees the background it’s over especially if it’s in a crowded place the bitch might call you an incel rapist out loud
I'll ask her what she means by that and then walk away. Tbh that would be lifefuel for me that a bitch got mad over it, but they probably won't recognize who the saint is.
And normie white knights will stomp you to death
I'll carry a pocket knife with me.

Cops won't do shit. Plus, it's my own phone. They don't like it, they can fuck off.

I'll ask her what she means by that and then walk away. Tbh that would be lifefuel for me that a bitch got mad over it, but they probably won't recognize who the saint is.

I'll carry a pocket knife with me.
Ultra based :yes: :dab: Good luck out there in the normielands buddy boy

I used this:

How?

Phone

I used this:

How?

Phone, stock images are full of wehrmacht in actual combat, and the watermark is so annoying

Make sure your oneitis sees it.

how many brothERs fell victim to the thots
rest in peace young nigga ima keep you in my thoughts
be a lie if i told that things have gotten better
my nigga, im a virgin forever
but i fight on..

Make sure your oneitis sees it.
Don't have one. :feelsUgh:
how many brothERs fell victim to the thots
Many such cases:

George Pierre Hennard (October 15, 1956–October 16, 1991)

George Sodini (September 30, 1960–August 4, 2009)

Marc Lépine (October 26, 1964–December 6, 1989)

Christopher Reese Swanson (December 30, 1971–September 20, 2013)

Wilkes McDermid (June 10, 1975–January 5, 2013)

Elliot Oliver Robertson Rodger (July 24, 1991–May 23, 2014)

...many more:

@To_Live_is to_Serve (August 18, 1995–August 18, 2020)

@Schery6 (December 28, 2006–June 2, 2023)

@BataviaCel

View: https://www.reddit.com/user/incelgraveyard/comments/f999tz/updated_list/?rdt=41530

Last edited:
Both, mostly autistic. Sorry, bro.