Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I Have ER As My Background

• Thread starter lonelysince2006
  • Start date

Which one?

• Total voters
Bit of both. I had a Steins Gate wallpaper and had to change it out of embarrassment after a co-worker asked me to show him what the time was. Now it's just a generic picture of the northern lights. The normies win yet again.

@ItsovERfucks @Adolf Kitler @NoIdeaWhatToDo @Epedaphic @Stupid Clown @WØLF @NeverEvenBegan @My Name Jeff @ElTruecel @Gokubro @Logic55 @MoggedByALoli @Therapywasawaste Thoughts?
ER was a moron so I'm gonna say autistic.

My classmates who sit next or behind me might see it and ask about it, which I don't want to explain. I'll probably say "he's my idol" jfl. And if they say it's ER, I'll say "who?" to fuck with them
sounds like a pretty decent plan

Autistic and a little gay

low inhib and autistic

This fag asked me who it was and I told him it was a random guy. But why the fuck would normalfaggots ask me this shit? They're as nosey as females. I should've told him not to look at my phone.